Reviews for If at First
BlatantBookworm chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
it's really good so far! I love it!
readerchick6 chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
Love it please write more soon!
blade chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
U HAVE TO FINISH IT SOON!
BookJunkie chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
Please hurry with the next chapter! I love your story! Update soon!
Wen1 chapter 5 . 10/26/2006
great and funny

carry on !

JOTT FOREVER !

Wen
Mi-chan17 chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
Why do I hang around if not to point out mistakes?

Well, your writing, of course! Still doing well. And yeah, RPing just sucks away writing time, doesn't it? I've noticed that too.

Dude, um, facts error (sorry)...I'm fairly certain that Scott *can't* sunburn, due to his absorption of solar rays. He doesn't tan, either. (This, of course, only goes for when you're using a solar-power mutation as opposed to the non-Einsteinian universe one.)

Again, awesome. Keep going, dude.

Mc17
Diaz F chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
Hehehe. Nice!

I'd like to know when Jean's called home by her parents.

Surely with their newly found friendship, she'd be reluctant to leave. _ Great story! Update soon.
Different Child chapter 4 . 10/1/2006
SO good! Yays! I can't wait for more! I hope that you update soon. This is a really interesting fic! I've been multitasking on homework, eating, cleaning, laundry, and this so it took longer but it's awesome! I love the way you write this. Everyone seems to be in character. Kudos.
Different Child chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
Bowling...wow. lol. AWW. That was kinda sad. Then funny. Aww. How cute!
Different Child chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
He is being really friendly! Hehe. She's like 0.O
Different Child chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
aww, I love it!
Lavender Gaia chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
I really like this story. I love to see Jean and Scott interacting this was, getting to know each other and become the best friends they are before everyone else arrived. You're doing a fantastic job, please update soon.
Redd Eyez chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
very cute! there's some minor jott so this fic is on the right path ;)

Jott 4Ever
Mi-chan17 chapter 4 . 6/21/2006
Do I really need to ask you to continue? 'Cause I will :)

Please keep going *grins*

-Mc17
Galatea chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
Hey there.

Good beginning of a story. I have always liked these stories that show Scott and Jean's initial encounters, and yours has an extra, with Jean's not accepting her mutant condition. Keep up the good job and I hope to hear more form it soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »