Reviews for Royal Secret
Aikaru chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
This hasn't been updated in years. Will you ever finish it?
1sunfun chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
Interessting story.

Calecus chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
Hope to see this story continue since I just love the interaction between Tom & Lucius.
The Dark Lady Voldemort666 chapter 7 . 8/22/2010
I really like this story. I hope you are going to update soon. I like your Tom and Lucius.
Belecine chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
im waiting for the next chapter. hopefully it will be up before the year ends.
Nostalgic5947 chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
"Crap" or not, I like it so far.

Honestly, I was looking up this fandom for amusment more than anything (that and I can't fine any good Harry/Tom fics), but this caught my attention.

Kudo's to you!

Queens Tart chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
It'll be interesting to see where this goes... looking forward to it *wink*... sorry, seemed appropriate at the time... XD
Evil-Irish-Wolf chapter 7 . 3/14/2008
Doth my eyes deceive me? It's an update! I think little Draco is adorable. I'm glad to see that even though they were separated they still have that bickering chemistry that I love so much. Brilliant job! Update soon!
marblez chapter 7 . 3/12/2008
MasacreInTheLivingRoom chapter 7 . 3/12/2008
You know I know this chater probably wasn't meant to be humourous but I just couldn't stop laughing. I just find it funny when Kucius sounds like a jelous and needy woman and it's funny when pople admit that they resent their souse. But hey thats me and my twisted sense of humour. Anyway hope you post again soon I liked it : p
Mistress Vamp chapter 7 . 3/12/2008
It wasn't bad. Perhaps a bit short, but not bad I do look forward to more :) ::MV::
Calabazas chapter 7 . 3/12/2008
It wasn't crap it was amazing! It's all amazing! BY the way in case i didn't tell you it's my birthday, so this is like my birthday present!

skele-gro chapter 7 . 3/12/2008
Good story, but Tom at 53? Eurgh.
Evil-Irish-Wolf chapter 6 . 10/9/2007
This was incredible. I adore your characterizations of Tom and Lucius. They were surprisingly wonderful. It' so cute that Tom talks to himself. Smashing! I hope you update soon. I know it's been a while.
SSeselene chapter 6 . 9/13/2007
ohh! that was an evil ending. lol. the suspence is killing me. plz update as soon as possible. :p
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »