Reviews for Challenges: Old and New
Lioness Of the fire chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Wow I love it perfect , can't wait till we see Tori kick some but and I agree with how they continue to grow in skill i mean we see that in the ninja / dino team up humm

keep up the super work
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
OMg that is perfect and very like the show lol

cant wait till I see what happens next
BlueSapphire92 chapter 8 . 6/28/2008
I love this story! poor Blake... I hope you update! !
gymgurl chapter 8 . 1/3/2008
i love it! :D
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Lothor as a action figure...mph...good one!
pinklen98 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
lothor's free!

awesome story!
san01 chapter 8 . 1/13/2007
THIS STORY IS VERY INTERESTING. UPDATE SOON.
footychick chapter 8 . 1/4/2007
o yay spicy lol u updated great cnt wait 4 more plz update asap thnx
Jamiie numb3rs chapter 8 . 1/3/2007
hey! hey! heey! please continue!
JuseaPeterson chapter 8 . 1/2/2007
That was such a good chapter. Poor Hunter and Blake, at least Hunter's getting good care. And both Hunter and Blake showed how much they cared about each other when they were the first thing they asked about.

Lothar getting the request to them (I did think that was pretty funny, how he stood there and asked if it was on-loved that part), and saying the boyfriend bit to Tori.

I love how Tori just disappeared without saying a thing and how both Shane and Dustin were really worried about her and went after her. (Esp. the comment-the reliable one, it's Blake.)

And her thoughts about Blake and remembering I Love Lothar, that part really got to me. That was so awesome, I think it has left a smile on my face for quite some time. That whole thing really was good.

I loved this chapter and can't wait to see what happens. I hope school won't leave you to busy so you can't update. But good luck with your new semester.

Oh yes, Leanne that was an interesting take on her, I never thought about her feeling that way, but it makes sense.

Also the sensing aura thing, you have a good point (with Sensei doing it and all), I really like that, it does make sense.

Anyways, really good chapter, sorry about this review being so long.
JuseaPeterson chapter 7 . 1/2/2007
I enjoyed it. I love Blake/Hunter, they're one of my favorite relationships (non-romantic). I think you did a good job.

Lex is with Lothar, I wonder what he's going to do to Hunter. And with Blake. Well I have an idea, I think it involves getting Tori to do something...

Good chapter and thanks for writing.
PeterBladley19 chapter 8 . 1/1/2007
Very good. I liked the part where tori was crying because she is not that emotional but that was good because it was Blake. Please write more I like this story. Thanks for updating. And HOW RUDE for leaving a cliffhanger. But keep going. And do you know who WROTE Mystic Romance.
Jamiie numb3rs chapter 7 . 1/1/2007
this is definitely awesome! please continue!
PeterBladley19 chapter 7 . 12/30/2006
Good. I liked it. And thanks for updating. I love it. Please write more ot update more whatever it is called.
footychick chapter 7 . 12/30/2006
hehe luvd it cnt wait for more i need MORE lol