Reviews for Feeling the Heat
As I was watching season 10 I started to miss the old episodes so I started reading old fanfics & let me tell you this is one of the best ones so far. I really enjoyed the end & instead of feeling bad for what happened to booth I laughed. Oops. Great job. 5/5
Puppy64 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I love the Authors Notes at the bottom and the whole story in general! This is my favorite episode and I love the sex that was added into it :)
fanficm chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Reading through some (obviously) old fanfic and just found this one. HOT! And very fun. Will check out some of your other fics.
legggate chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Adding and Booth and sex to anything. I will have to say a bigh Hell Yes to that one! Great fic, thanks for sharing.
Pyrate Nyre chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
A wee change makes all the difference and makes the rest of the story so much better. Have you ever heard the commentary for this episode done by David and Emily? It is so Bones and Booth it's to die for, and makes you think your rendition might have been what they wanted too.

Nyre
PurpleKlainer chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
lol good job
DaLiza chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Loved it! Favorite bits:

-“You’re so hot, Bones,” Booth said, breathless himself.

“Blooded?” She asked, wondering why, now that the song was finished, he hadn’t released her.

“No, Bones. Just hot.”

-She had imagined, professionally of course, that Booth had an excellent skeletal system, with firm muscles and…

Oh who the hell was she trying to fool? She had imagined more than just his muscles.

Thanks so much for posting!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I enjoyed your artistic liberties very much! Very, very hot! Great job!
TemperTemper chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Squee! Best missing scene ever! And now I have this image of Brennan running in to the kitchen to put out those flames completely naked... that would certainly have added something to the ep!
Tom's GG chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I just found your stuff. Hope to eventually read it all... though I try to read less than I write.

Great Stuff!

Couldn't agree more that this is the way it should have been!

If being able to imagine these two having sex in any given moment makes you a nympho... count me in as #2!
Habita chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Thanks you for writing! This was amazing. Loved it! :-)
Sarcastic102391 chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
the end was unexpected and great i love all your stories thanks
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Great job! I have been going back and reading all the older fics in this category.

Amazing! Your story is how Fox should have done the episode! I read the whole thing with Foreinger- Hot blooded on loop. Wow. I need to go ice myself down now.
Lizicia chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
You have to be incredibly talented to enter a sex scene into some scene we have already seen. And, by God's name, you are!

Don't worry - we're all nymphos. Otherwise we would not be reading and commenting this ;)
muppetmadness chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
WHAT? That is by far the most random sex scene ever written. You just shoved sex in the middle of a scene and then finished it in exactly the same way as before...I'm incredibly amused.

And don't worry...we're all secretly nympos.