Reviews for Abscond
dragontwin99 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Very interesting
pinknerffan chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
hmm, I think he should, cute fic, nice homophobia part too, and the gang beating was done nicely
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
This story is great!

The grammar, style, and pace are excellent (there are a couple spelling errors but they do not distract from the lovely plot).

Well done. :)
Soul Writer Of Dark Truth chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Oh I like!
Winters-Wonderland chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Damn you for not finishing the story. Now I'm going to hunt down and read your sequels. I hate hunting. To punish you for making me hunt, I'm sticking you in time out-in my FAL. Why have you become such a favorite author, is beyound .
FangedWriter chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
This was cool! I may never get the image of Leon with pink on out of my head though, lol. I love how Leon came back out with the wallet. I think you should continue the story! Good job!
Kira-chan chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
It's cute, but... That's not a decent ending! . Sounds so much like a good start, you should definitly continue it!
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Ahh, I don't believe that was a ONESHOT...! T_T

Man, I want more...v_v
keirsai chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
that's really cute. - lol
Eleventh End chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Aw, that was sweet. I loved the details and how everything was so simple. Simple and cute. :D

Great job, faving it. :3 'Love that Leon/Riku pairing.

~Oblivion
vinreiaya chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Wow. Really nice fic. I've always been a fan to Leon/Riku, but your fic really impressed me. I look forward to any new chapters!
Onyrica chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Somehow, I wish this was more than a simple one-shot. The fact that they've connected so soon in such a simple yet special way makes a continuation sound really enticing...

Great writing skills for a great story and a very excellent way to put up with a pairing that, from my point of view, is really hard to mix correctly and make it sound real. You do this perfectly.

Cheers for you! ;)
Uzumaki-sama chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
D': That was beautiful! *hearts* XD Thanks for continually feeding my obsession with this pairing.
Lapse - Raevn chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I'm happy to see the LeonRiku fandom growing! And it's a cute little story, too. I really adored the ending, with the references to the wallet and all.

"Riku knew that voice distantly, like he knew the stars in the sky." Loved this line. It stuck out to me, for some reason.

I like how Leon 'let' Riku stay after hours, as well. And Riku's backward was awesome. Great work, keep it up.
BloodMistress chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
OMG..I almost cried I liked it so much. It's wonderful.