Reviews for Sealed with a Kiss
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Wow, tender, amazing, so true!
neverest chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
awww...that's sweet..;o)
twilightfreakizoid chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
would tony really do that?
alexithymia chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I loved it; especially the part at the end with the scars. I think that's absolutely beautiful to show how love can heal us. Wonderful wonderful.
Merrily-Macabre chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I really like this one :)
Elfenwesen chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Ohmygosh! This fic is so abbs-olutely cute! I love the quote frem the series at the beginning (wasn't that just a great scene?) and then the slapping part it's true, there's hardly a way in which he could've flirted any more aggressively with her than he already did.

And then this last part. How she cut his shirt, that's just so Abby. I totally love how you managed to keep Gibbs quite well in character, talking about his relationships and his ex-wives. This is such a great fic! Keep on writing, please!
Tattooed-blond-21 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
aw that's such a sweet story. i wish they would hurry up and get together already! They would be so great together :D

great story :D

x
SGJunkie chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Love your fic, Burntsgrr, absoluptly amazing.

This was a really beautiful piece of fiction, I love GAbby :)

P.s I'm P.r.O.b.I.e over on SpecialOps *waves hi*
Ace Von S chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
This was so beautiful.
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
that was cute. really good. i went to look at the update for the chapter but it didnt work.
Chris chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
An excellent story for my favorite pairing on the show. Thank you!
peanuts107 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Aw i loved this! well done
Nobody chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Aw, that was so sweet! You did a great job, I was loving the GAbby. They're so perfect for each other. Please keep writing.
stareagle chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Beautiful - sweet and subtle yet very sexy. Thank you

I discovered this story after reading your CSI story, step together. Loved that one too and followed the author info links. I think I will be in for a pleasant reading binge! Again thank you
jbr12476 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Aw...I loved this story! I just have gotten into NCIS and I just love the Abby/Gibbs dynamic. Wonderful story.