Reviews for The Fallen
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Weird plot. But I like how Mikey comforted Leo here.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Woah! Leo just broke the fourth wall by mentioning sainw in his thoughts. Hahaha. Nice.

Just a comment: Raph won't make a good leader as proven when Leo went AWOL for two years. He kept on arguing with Donnie and allowed Mikey to shoulder the bulk of their financial needs (See 2007 movie deleted scene. I really felt bad for him while he was Cowabunga Carl. I thin that's the reason why it was deleted 'coz it's too morbid as a movie start). Of course, you wrote this in 2006, so you wouldn't have known.
Modern Venom chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Faving this story, so that I can read it when I have the time. :3
Guest chapter 23 . 1/15/2014
I'm gonna fave this so that I can save it for later. :3
I wish to Fly chapter 26 . 9/6/2013
Bravo! Encore Encore! Oh man, Bishop's face, if I could see it right now it would probably priceless. :) I can only imagine what he's thinking. Completely Priceless. ROFL at how Leo was talking. It was perfect, wonderful job. I only wish I had a picture of Bishop's face.

:Bowfly:
Leeannardo11 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This story is more than amazing. When I read this story I was constantly drawn in with such powerful emotions. I couldnt turn away for more than a minute. You have a gift for writing and I hope like shell that you use it to share truths and joy in this broken world. Thank you for such an amazing fic. Please. Continue to write in a manner such as this.
Tigress2929 chapter 42 . 6/29/2013
A truly amazing story. It was so sad and captivating at the same time. I'm glad that they ended up still sticking together as a family.
EL gals chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
This was totaly an awesome chapter! Ilove stogy where leo gets hurt and the other turtles turn all soft XD if you make more of that I will watch/read your stuff 24/7 loving this stuff so far ans btw here is a suggestion : do it in raphs perspection! Even though I love it in this perspective I want to see how raph feels about all this! Keep up the goodwork
I Love Kittens too chapter 42 . 6/16/2011
Nice story, but with a little bittersweet ending for Leo. Being physically changed and able to preform as a leader. But at least April and Casey finally married and had Shadow.
WildfireDreams chapter 42 . 3/10/2011
holy crap this is an amazing story! i loved every second of it, now you must excuse me as I search through your profile for a sequel XD
Puldoh chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Just read the whole things, I gotta say, LOVED IT! It had everything, and an ending I really enjoyed. Thankies
penamegeneric chapter 42 . 11/19/2010
This was a really great story, and I really enjoyed reading it over the course of a few weeks. I had this open on my browser all the time.

Seems like this fic is pretty famous, I've seen several fanarts of it on dA.

Some things were a tad confusing, and how Leo ended up at the end felt a little weird to me. And where did that weasel come from? xD What were they talking about? It sounds like a lot has happened and we weren't informed. In other words, sounds as if there was a sequel, or something. _

It was a very interesting read, and it really gave me an insight on how to write from first perspective.

Cheers. :)
Megan McAlistair chapter 16 . 10/27/2010
definitely overdone it with the physical punishment

what kind of father is he?
Megan McAlistair chapter 15 . 10/27/2010
mean mean Splinter

Leo flying?

that's... weoird somehow
Megan McAlistair chapter 14 . 10/26/2010
ooh, they're getting married!

this is so exciting!