Reviews for The True Ultimate
jsw chapter 17 . 5/30/2011
"Amy took a kneel in front of her fallen friend...

*herrumph* you know if i recall, back in sonic battle, rouge and amy were killing each other

i understand that this was to drive the plot but you could've kept rouge and amy as rivals
LissieLoo chapter 20 . 2/11/2011
i love these storys so much
StarkidGamzee chapter 20 . 12/11/2009
I loved it.

you are one of the best fanfic writers here. i love how you make the battles exciting and action packed.
Flarefirered chapter 20 . 11/8/2008
I LOVE UR STORIES!

hey, do u mind if i borrow some of ur characters? I'll give you credit of course, you have my word
DisjointWinter chapter 20 . 10/16/2008
A bit of a cliffhanger. But you could have been a little less direct with telling people that there would be another one, with what was in the previous chapters, you might not have had to say that there would be another, 4 out of 5.
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 20 . 8/2/2008
I really really loved this story, and I am all of me at the end was a nice touch. *Gives thumbs up*.
Miki Fubuki chapter 20 . 6/4/2008
Love it and it's the one of the best you made.
Ultimate the Echidna chapter 20 . 3/18/2007
The story was excellent, but I would recommend making sure some Chaos powers haven't already been used by the games before you use them in your fics. Chaos Nightmare was used in Sonic Battle before and it isn't a ball of energy, it's two energy spheres that form an aura around Shadow's hands, and Chaos Inferno is actually the name of Team Dark's Team Blast in Sonic Heroes. Other than that, it was great.
Alfradio chapter 20 . 9/30/2006
YEAH! NOW THAT WAS A FINALE!
Alfradio chapter 19 . 9/29/2006
WO!
Alfradio chapter 18 . 9/29/2006
WOOT KICK HIS ASS
Alfradio chapter 17 . 9/29/2006
AWsome chapter, and if I do use your attacks ill give you full credit!
Alfradio chapter 16 . 9/29/2006
DUN DUN DUH!
Alfradio chapter 15 . 9/29/2006
WOO-HO! This story gets better with every chapter!
Yuko6754 chapter 7 . 8/22/2006
hahahahahahahah love it! really funny! Shad is really in character!