Reviews for Almost There
I like it. Sorry I couldn't give an actually good review to save my life. I suck at advice. Therefore I will sum it up in those three words. I like it.
QuillDream19725 chapter 4 . 1/17
Oh revenge is sweet.
QuillDream19725 chapter 1 . 1/17
Yes I like it I've never really thought about what would happen if the twins hadn't made it out but your story's put it into perspective.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
interesting. sad. yet... relief. Umbridge is out but... it feels like a slightly empty victory
ZenyZootSuit chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
I almost jumped through my computer during the torture scene to go kill Umbridge. How dare she hurt those boys! I didn't know it was even possible to hate Umbridge more than I already did. :( Go boys for screwing her over though! Awesome story, I got sucked in instantly
WatercolourRainbows chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
So this is kind of really deep.
Amazing o:
Hedgi chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Stunning. this is amazing. i love it
GredandForge4eva chapter 11 . 10/28/2011
This story is brilliant. Twists and turns at every chapter, which is great.

Fred Weasley
Amanda chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
Ok, first off, ths was an amazing story. It almost brought me to tears when they were tourtured, when George and Lee were mentioned as close to death... But I also loved how even through the torture, they were still the stubborn pranksters we all know and love!

The ending was interesting, in my opinion. I certainly wasn't ecxpecting it, at any rate. And about winning, Umbridge definetly didn't win, but I guess you could say neither did Fred and George. They just did what they knew had to be done, despite the pain and the loss and maybe in war, that's the true definition of "winning." Doing what has to be done. And to win, you usually lose more.

Does that make sense?

I don't know, but now I'm just rambling, so I'll leave you with an applaud to a great story, and be on my way :)
ThenThere'sYou chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
Ok, this story is that good that I actually logged in to review. I read this on my iPod and literally couldn't put it down! Poor Fred and George, but I loved the ending! I loved the entire story! You have talent! It's 12:25am now, I've been reading this since 10:00pm! (I'm a slow reader and there were loads of distractions) but still, this story is bloody amazing! xx
Maara Annika chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Malfoy not Malifoy
can-o-soup chapter 11 . 2/11/2010
It was jolly exciting

Good job
meltedpoo chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
So, I really, really adore the ending

The way you didn't make it a completely happy ending (because really, there's no such thing)

And Lee wasn't with the twins, it was perfect!

And I like the torture...My sadistic side went on like mad!

Thank you very much for the great read.
meltedpoo chapter 9 . 11/29/2009
"...cursing both of the twins under his breath for writing in what must be Chinese..."

Despite the torture and all the suspense, this still made me smile and chuckle.
meltedpoo chapter 8 . 11/29/2009
Oh yes...

I've always liked McGonagall.

But after making Umbridge feel inferior..McGonagall is awesome.