Reviews for Something to Remember
OMG! This is so great! I cried so hard when they ended the series with Michael and Nikita having to part at the station! My heart just broke for them. Anyway, I know you haven't written anything here for a a few years now, but I'm hoping you will finish it.
The Allusive Man chapter 20 . 6/29/2010
I guess this story has been discontinued? Too bad. It was good!
1endlessreader chapter 20 . 7/14/2009
Ok... granted, there are many LFN fan fiction out there that I haven't read but I've read enough. And I can tell you that this is one of the best ones I've read in a long time. There aren't enough superlatives to describe how I feel when I started reading this story. It's just dang awesome!

Every chapter just gets better and better. The characters are straight from the show, they're eerie. New and old alike, they jump off the pages, take hold and don't let go. And your plot is superb, epic-worthy! I can't seem to get enough of it.

Which brings me to the end... I see you haven't updated in a year. I don't know what to think, honestly. Are you going to be able to finish it? I truly hope you do. It's an excellent story. I hope to read it 'til the end. And I don't think I'll ever stop re-visiting either. So please have mercy and update.

Bravo! ;D
Taliesin The Eternal Bard chapter 20 . 7/8/2009
Looking forward to chapter 21
tanyag9 chapter 20 . 4/9/2009
This is really well written. I especially like how you sneak in names of episodes from the series every now and then!
Nadia chapter 20 . 3/30/2009
This is a great story. I like how Adam looked for Nikita, and is slowly understanding section life, but I also noticed that you haven't that you haven't updated since July of last year, so I'm getting a lil worried that that's it. I want to know what Michaels gut is telling him! Keep going!
BJ chapter 20 . 3/14/2009
Hi Blondevor if you are reading the reviews on this story, please continue to write more chapters. I didn't get the feeling that it's over yet and it is too good to just leave us hanging! Thanks and hope you are doing well.
LaFemme51 chapter 20 . 1/27/2009
I love this story and was wondering if new chapters will be posted in the future? PLEASE
Aurora Nikole George chapter 20 . 1/27/2009
oh please continue, this story is very good.
Jayeno chapter 20 . 12/10/2008

Please, more of Michael and Nikita, Adam and Hope and the conspirasy theory of Section and Center, more, please, more. Thank you and happy holiday.
themakeshifttardis chapter 20 . 12/9/2008
What a wonderful story! I'm so glad I happened upon it. Any hopes of an update?
signme1 chapter 20 . 9/19/2008
Oh my, this is a really good sory. I sure hope you

keep writing on it. Veru well written. Thank you.
signme1 chapter 20 . 8/18/2008
You are writing a very interesting story here.

I'm enjoying it very much. Please keep on writing!
Zigflorian chapter 20 . 8/3/2008
Brenda Royal chapter 20 . 7/31/2008
I just finished reading your story and just loved it. I just recently found this website and being that I am a huge La Femme Nikita fan I am devouring this story. I love the content. I too believe that the characters of Michael and Nikita relationsip is the most tragic love story in TV history. It's good to read stories that allows them to have a relationship without being constantly pulled apart. Keep the stories coming.