Reviews for Queen of the Light Waiting for the darkness
Ollie chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Ablsolutely amazing would say better than that but don't wan to swear! U should write a book ur twice as gud as JK Rowling. Blimey becci i reckon u'll like do sumin well gud wen ur older. Maybe a famous person that i can say i knew lol!
Vee chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
Hey there!

I'm from the One-shot exchange on Fictional Alley, and here is my review :)

I absolutley love the start of this tory. It makes you feel as though you are there, good descriptive words, and I also loved the thoughts rolling around in Hermione's head, as if she was in shock... numb to what had happened. I really enjoy this way of writing.

About halfway through your writing "fell down" a little, and wasn't as good as the start (or ending), but it was still interesting. I think you write better when your one person remembering, and thinking, rather than having Harry talking etc.

There were hardly any gramatical mistakes, which is always good :)

Quote: Sweat drenched her clothes, blood trickled from her face

I loved that line! very nice!

Hermione went a little evil for a little then... not what I was expecting...

Quote: she started her own personal grudge war, killing everyone involved.

ROFL! this made me laugh, I know it isn't a laughing matter, but the "personal grudge war" I just loved it! it sounded perfect!

I loved the ending, the queen of "light" waiting for the "darkness" to take me! well done :)
Zarroc chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
this was really good

i could see something like this happening in the HP novels,

so *snaps to you* for making it so believable

keep reading and writing and post next chapters soon

-Zarroc-

P.S. *snaps to you* is from Legally Blonde 2, watch it if you haven't!
lupinsstar chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
woo i loved this! it was so good, and the idea is just legend! hehe. i feel so sowwy for Hermione though, poor thing, the only one left...
Noelle C. Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
I don't really know what to say...other than o my gosh! I loved your story, my friends and i always said that we thought that harry and voldemort would kill each other...i loved the way you added that in to your story...nice to know that we aren't the only ones who think that could be the ending Jk uses. Well i love the story and look forward to reading more stories by you. you are a wonderful writer keep up the good work.