Reviews for Trust
Zanthraxone chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Another great story I love it. Thanks for making a second one too it as I would have been a bit sad to see it end there or even here for that matter. Do you plan on making a third follow up to this one. And is there a possibility to have Shego stop her crime days in that one or at least get closer to that. Ok i'm good. Great story and i'm going see what else you have written.
Cesar chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
You are incredible writer and thank you for reading. Thank you for the story. It was...just to amazing for words, just to amazing. Thank you again.
supernova22 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
that ending just made me want to cry
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
raintheangels chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Huzzah! Great job! Now, make with the chapters!
Fluffycobra chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
i hope you are continuing this story because it has an elegant truth of beauty within als how did shego save the world from the invading lizard men i must know i beg you lol
Kael Hyun chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I Hope there is a sequel this was a vary interesting story and if there is a sequel please inform me i would love to read it.
panda0031698 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
this ones good as well
Blooddraken chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
brilliant. just brilliant. I would love to see a sequel just to see Kim and Drakken try to get along off the job. hehe
aedan cameron chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
A nicely done story. I do like the reasons behind Shego liking Ron and vice versa. I do think the story could have been drawn out a little bit to fully explore the blossoming relationship, in "Mole" moreso than this story. Overall, well done!

Aedan
CastaS chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
great story, i enjoyed it much.
Nightmare2046 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I'v read both Mole and this one back to back and i like it it would be nice see it keep going but i won't hold my ya it was a great story too.
Deyinel chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Wonderful story! I like the first one a little better, I think, but they were both very good! Please make a sequal, it would make me ever so happy!
PermanentQuest chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Excellent story. I enjoy it very much and expect more. Thanks. )
peacekeeperchuck chapter 1 . 5/5/2006