Reviews for Defining Moments
donutlovestea chapter 7 . 7/17
Awesome stories and writing. Thank you!
Simone137 chapter 7 . 5/30
Thank you for writing this story! Gives a new perspective on their motivations for surviving the war.
Her Pretty Smile chapter 7 . 2/22
You have a beautiful, clean way of writing. I just want to drop by and tell you that I'd love to read more stories like this from you.I am just so glad that, unlike the other authors who portray the ShikaTema pairing in an OOC manner, you are not like them. Woohoo for great characterization!
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 7 . 7/15/2015
It's simple and just the right amount of everything, such a moment could surely have been added in the manga as an explanation of ShikaTema cannon, but oh well... not everyone can be as creative.
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
I'm so happy Kishimoto gave us that moment. Shikamaru's Tsukuyomi dream could have been anything-staring at the clouds, hanging out with Chouji, a reunited Asuma and Kurenai-but he dreams about Temari. And I'm willing to bet that he was in hers as well :)
Midori chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
Thank You. I've been looking for this after 678... once again Thank You.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
SO GOOD. You're an amazing writer. I have so much feelings right now and you make me ship them so hard. God. If you hear dying animal sounds, that's me. :3
Asuka chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
I have no words for how utterly perfect this one is. EVERYTHING about it is amazing and this is hands down the best characterisation of shikatem I have ever had the pleasure of reading, no kidding. I wish so badly this were canon!
Annealice chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
Chapter 678 really made my day!
I'm so glad that you made a response fic for that chappie **

I loove this fic of yours and I can't help, but smile in the end.
Thanks for uploading this :D
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
Loved this, its wonderful. Awesome how Temari had Shikamaru in her dream (and I wonder if this is so in the manga-verse.. I think she would probably have Gaara and Kankuro in her dream too).

Thank you too for the reminder about the time difference between genjutsu and reality.. it's food for thought and will play a part when I write about it too :)
sylversmith chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
Oh man. I've read through all your chapters, but these last two have been fantastic! You've really captured the subtle connection between the two characters- the way that they seem to inherently fit with each other, while still maintaining a mutually unromantic view/approach on life.

Keep up the great fictioning!
videogamenerd101 chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
I think I said this to you before, but chapter 678 meant so much to me for so many different reasons, and the ShikaTema is one of them. So I love how you wrote a response fic to it. Their unspoken promise at the end was so heartwarming and I love it. Plus the fact that they were in each other's dreams. Gah, I love ShikaTema so much.

Overall, wonderful job. :D
TheRedSin chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
Wow. You captured their characters so well in every chapter. I love it. I love this fic as a whole. Not just a "thumbs up" but a "hands up" to you for an excellent work. I only wish the chapters were a bit longer though. :D
kuchikishiki chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
Wow. I have goosebumps that's how amazing this one is. U have a talent for showing emotions without saying a lot. I love the ending so much. More!
kuchikishiki chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Aww I like this one. I'm glad u added it! Yay to women who marries Nara men!