Reviews for Loss
redstickbonbon chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
I really enjoyed your story. I'm so happy I stumbled upon it.
atlantis51 chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
I know this story is old, but maybe there's a sequel? "Cause it's calling for one, it IS!
atlantis51 chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
Thank God! Draco is OK, and Lucius, (that evil git!) is in Azkaban! Good times are here again! *grin*
atlantis51 chapter 16 . 6/12/2013
Merlin! Hope they'll be OK! Gasp! Getting antsy here...!
atlantis51 chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
What, so you're having James and Lily come and try to convince Harry to stay? Hope not!
atlantis51 chapter 14 . 6/12/2013
OMG, this is just too fucking weird! Cotton candy and fishnet tanks? Argh.
atlantis51 chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
Hm, I HOPE all goes well in the place where they'll get the bodies; though I'm uneasy with Draco's foreboding... But you'll make it alright, won't you?
atlantis51 chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
I'm glad Draco and Harry will make a go of it! Plus here's hoping the 'rescue will work. I DO love Sirius, he's so HOT!
atlantis51 chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
A really awesome story! I do hope that Harry will succeed! And that Draco gets his bro back, plus his equilibrium! It would be such a shame...
Celia chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Uh... Luna is a ravenclaw not a hufflepuff
GoodDayKindSir chapter 10 . 6/25/2008
I find it funny that you called Harry Guppy because I had just finished that fic yesterday. Also, I like you story. Nice progression of HarryDraco.
hanzi-pops chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
hay, i know ive only read 3 chapters so far but its gonna take me ages to finish so i thought id tell you what i think so far! i think its great! you are including all the right feelings but not giving too much away! i hope its stays this good throughout!
goldentsuki chapter 18 . 7/21/2007
OMG YOU SHOULD MAKE A SQUELE PLZ
fanficti0naddict chapter 18 . 7/2/2007
you are brilliant! I loved this! how interesting and unique. I only wish what you wrote actually happened. I really liked your ideas, especially about retreiving people who crossed through the veil. bloody brilliant you are!
Knucklehead McSpazatron chapter 18 . 6/4/2007
OMG I love this so much! Harry and Draco are just so...GUH, if you know what I mean. You probably don't. Oh well.

But seriously, I am in love with this. Your dialouge is amazing, and even when its serious, you'll say something that makes me giggle, and your characters all stay in character (I have so many issues with this it's not even funny). The plot is pretty much amazing, and original, which the fanfiction scene seems to be lacking.

I am a bit confused though. A couple of times it said Srren, and than other times it said Soren (I don't know how to do the 'o' thing). Which one is correct?

Knucklehead