Reviews for Loss
Sade Yui Maxwell chapter 18 . 8/16/2017
Loved it! Loved the new approach and Draco having a brother. Very easy to read and very well written, which are things I love! Thank you!
redstickbonbon chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
I really enjoyed your story. I'm so happy I stumbled upon it.
atlantis51 chapter 18 . 6/12/2013
I know this story is old, but maybe there's a sequel? "Cause it's calling for one, it IS!
atlantis51 chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
Thank God! Draco is OK, and Lucius, (that evil git!) is in Azkaban! Good times are here again! *grin*
atlantis51 chapter 16 . 6/12/2013
Merlin! Hope they'll be OK! Gasp! Getting antsy here...!
atlantis51 chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
What, so you're having James and Lily come and try to convince Harry to stay? Hope not!
atlantis51 chapter 14 . 6/12/2013
OMG, this is just too fucking weird! Cotton candy and fishnet tanks? Argh.
atlantis51 chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
Hm, I HOPE all goes well in the place where they'll get the bodies; though I'm uneasy with Draco's foreboding... But you'll make it alright, won't you?
atlantis51 chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
I'm glad Draco and Harry will make a go of it! Plus here's hoping the 'rescue will work. I DO love Sirius, he's so HOT!
atlantis51 chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
A really awesome story! I do hope that Harry will succeed! And that Draco gets his bro back, plus his equilibrium! It would be such a shame...
Celia chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Uh... Luna is a ravenclaw not a hufflepuff
GoodDayKindSir chapter 10 . 6/25/2008
I find it funny that you called Harry Guppy because I had just finished that fic yesterday. Also, I like you story. Nice progression of HarryDraco.
hanzi-pops chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
hay, i know ive only read 3 chapters so far but its gonna take me ages to finish so i thought id tell you what i think so far! i think its great! you are including all the right feelings but not giving too much away! i hope its stays this good throughout!
goldentsuki chapter 18 . 7/21/2007
OMG YOU SHOULD MAKE A SQUELE PLZ
fanficti0naddict chapter 18 . 7/2/2007
you are brilliant! I loved this! how interesting and unique. I only wish what you wrote actually happened. I really liked your ideas, especially about retreiving people who crossed through the veil. bloody brilliant you are!