Reviews for The Womanizers
Fall7TimesStandUp8 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh this was so... There aren't even words. Spectactular, this fic is! I love how you told about Remus's 'Furry Little Problem' (Though I would've liked to see Tonks mentioned), Or how James's and Sirius's sexuality was questioned. You put the Marauders in a new light. Very Original!
Mindy chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This is awesome. End of story.
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Fantastic story! I love how you described each Marauder and why they weren't a womanizer. It was genius because most people do assume that they were womanizers and you showed how they weren't in a very convincing way. I loved Remus, maybe because he's my favourite Marauder, but I just thought you portrayed him so well. I also liked Peter because you actually gave him a personality and didn't just skip over him or make him a complete idiot that wasn't really their friend like some author's do. I really liked how you portrayed Peter, it was really convincing. All in all, great job!
theskaterbug chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Cool. Needs a little more though.
8ami chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Wow, this was great I loved it. I like how you portrayed everyone and didn't make a Peter a tag-along. I really loved it.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Ah, lol, they weren't quite the womanisers fanfiction portrays themselves, were they!

Great work - well done!

critic chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
I love the way you portrayed Peter. Most people seem to forget that before his betrayal, Peter was both a Marauder and a Gryffindor.
FuNnY cIdE chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I really love what you wrote about Peter and I thank you for not making him the stupid little tag a long. It's one of my pet peeves when people disinclude Peter jsut because of the whole Lily/James thing.

Keep ON Writing;)
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
interesting look. . .I quite enjoyed this!
The Big Dance chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Very well done. (applause)

I really enjoyed this one shot because I think it accurately describes the Marauders and brings it close to reality. You used what we know from J.K. Rowling and made it your own.

But extremely likeable and believable.

This is the kind of characterization I am trying to attempt in my stories because this is exactly how I see the characters' friendship and lives. Brilliant.

I especially liked how you didn't keep Peter out just because of what he did in the books. He did do something horrible (and I don't like him because three of my favorite characters are dead) but he was a Marauder for a reason...and your characterization of him was particularly correct.

All in all, I loved it.

Sweet or Sour chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Perfectly described! I love the description of peter especially, you portray his role in the marauders very well!
charmedtomeetyou chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
awesome... :D
tuvalian-cheese chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
LOL, very nice, very nice indeed doll face
SlightlyFrumiousBandersnatch chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I like the way that, even then, Remus had that whole 'self sacrifice to defend others' thing. Confused!Sirius is just as good, if not better, than Girlmagnet!Sirius. James is James. And I like the way you aren't quite as down on Peter as most people are.

All in all, very nice!
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Very good analysis. I think that's a much accurate look of the Marauders' inner circle, much closer to the reality.