Reviews for The Horse and the Swan
Brynhilda chapter 171 . 11/14/2010
Nice one ! I love Trelan
Andi-Scribbles chapter 171 . 11/14/2010
Man, now I'm REALLY curious as to the jerk elf's motives.

Also, major points for the Aegnor/Andreth reference :) I love that story! It's so sad and dark!

Legolas is SO in over his head.
jazsqr chapter 171 . 11/14/2010
Wow, even understanding that Thranduil's words were shaped by his disappointments with man, it's quite shocking to read something so blatantly racist. Like Legolas, I am angry on Guthwyn's behalf:)

It would seem everyone senses the attraction between Legolas and Guthwyn besides them.
neFaerieous chapter 170 . 11/5/2010
Aw, that was sweet. And you wrote it so that it doesn't come off juvenile or too syrupy. Yay, something nice for our lady G.
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 170 . 10/31/2010
How To Climb a Tree should be changed to 'How to make Tree Climbing Romantic' XD

Loved the chapter though, it made me smile :)

DFC
jazsqr chapter 170 . 10/30/2010
I never thought tree climbing could be quite so romantic. Guthwyn is certainly slowly discovering her feelings. It's a sign of great progress the contact with Legolas did not freak her out. When in the past even a man would've done so, never mind an elf who looked like Haldor.

Fun update.
Andi-Scribbles chapter 170 . 10/30/2010
Nothing that needs to be said cannot be contained in a single " ;) "

Lovely chapter!
Brynhilda chapter 170 . 10/30/2010
To climb a tree at midnight with Legolas, what a lovely idea !

Wish I was there too ;)

Thank you again for these precious moments.
My Silver Angel Wings chapter 170 . 10/30/2010
yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! An update! And she├Ęs getting closer to Legolas! WOOP!

Please update again soon!

Happy Writing,

Silver
DylanW88 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This is easily the best fanfiction i have ever read. it is deffinaitly my favorite. i hate that i have read the first 3 parts so fast. i cant tear my eyes away. i love you story and i can not wait to eep reading and find what happens. keep writing you are great at it.
topazeyezz chapter 169 . 10/11/2010
excellent
jazsqr chapter 169 . 10/6/2010
The elfwine section of the chapter was very heartbreaking. You are very good at humanizing your characters. I don't want to feel bad for Lothirel, but I do.
Andi-Scribbles chapter 169 . 10/6/2010
Well, I can't say I feel much sympathy for Lothiriel. The majority of it goes to Elfwine... poor thing. It's like a middle-earth version of the messy divorce.

Anyway, I hope Guthwyn can realize her feelings are entirely more than respect or acceptance of Legolas...
Brynhilda chapter 169 . 10/6/2010
Yay, nice new chapter ! Thank you very much for taking the time to update despite your more urgent occupations. As usual, I'm already hoping for the next chapters...
kycatsfan chapter 169 . 10/6/2010
I was so glad to get to see a scene with Elfwine. I've missed the little guy. OH MY GOSH! I can already imagine Guthwyn's reaction when Elfwine asks her what rape means. I hope that comes in the next few chapters because the anticipation is already killing me. I was so excited to see that you'd updated. I was really missing this story. This morning I had planned to go back and read some of my favorite parts, but a new chapter is even better. Please get the next one up soon. I can't wait to read it.
950 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »