Reviews for The Horse and the Swan
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 171 . 11/15/2010
Ouch. realisation is hitting poor Leggy pretty hard. I REALLY want to know what Ranieon's deal is...

DFC - Liz
kycatsfan chapter 171 . 11/15/2010
Hmm, now this is interesting. Legolas' feeling are already deeper than I thought. I can't wait to see how everything is going to work out because I, like Legolas, think Guthwyn would be terrified to learn of where his thoughts had been when he was saving her from falling out of the tree. She may be learning to be friends with him, but I still think she is a long way away from any type of romantic feelings for him. I know that is probably where you are headed with this story, so I can't wiat to see how you get her to that point. I bet there are going to be some interesting scenes between them in the coming chapters. I hope you find the time to update soon.
My Silver Angel Wings chapter 171 . 11/15/2010
Yipeee! you updated!

SO exiting!
Brynhilda chapter 171 . 11/14/2010
Nice one ! I love Trelan
Andi-Scribbles chapter 171 . 11/14/2010
Man, now I'm REALLY curious as to the jerk elf's motives.

Also, major points for the Aegnor/Andreth reference :) I love that story! It's so sad and dark!

Legolas is SO in over his head.
jazsqr chapter 171 . 11/14/2010
Wow, even understanding that Thranduil's words were shaped by his disappointments with man, it's quite shocking to read something so blatantly racist. Like Legolas, I am angry on Guthwyn's behalf:)

It would seem everyone senses the attraction between Legolas and Guthwyn besides them.
neFaerieous chapter 170 . 11/5/2010
Aw, that was sweet. And you wrote it so that it doesn't come off juvenile or too syrupy. Yay, something nice for our lady G.
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 170 . 10/31/2010
How To Climb a Tree should be changed to 'How to make Tree Climbing Romantic' XD

Loved the chapter though, it made me smile :)

jazsqr chapter 170 . 10/30/2010
I never thought tree climbing could be quite so romantic. Guthwyn is certainly slowly discovering her feelings. It's a sign of great progress the contact with Legolas did not freak her out. When in the past even a man would've done so, never mind an elf who looked like Haldor.

Fun update.
Andi-Scribbles chapter 170 . 10/30/2010
Nothing that needs to be said cannot be contained in a single " ;) "

Lovely chapter!
Brynhilda chapter 170 . 10/30/2010
To climb a tree at midnight with Legolas, what a lovely idea !

Wish I was there too ;)

Thank you again for these precious moments.
My Silver Angel Wings chapter 170 . 10/30/2010
yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! yay! An update! And she├Ęs getting closer to Legolas! WOOP!

Please update again soon!

Happy Writing,

DylanW88 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This is easily the best fanfiction i have ever read. it is deffinaitly my favorite. i hate that i have read the first 3 parts so fast. i cant tear my eyes away. i love you story and i can not wait to eep reading and find what happens. keep writing you are great at it.
topazeyezz chapter 169 . 10/11/2010
jazsqr chapter 169 . 10/6/2010
The elfwine section of the chapter was very heartbreaking. You are very good at humanizing your characters. I don't want to feel bad for Lothirel, but I do.
953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »