Reviews for The Horse and the Swan
Kiiimberly chapter 70 . 5/14/2011
I wonder what the smell is. I hope her sheets weren't switched out for used ones or something. I wouldn't be surprised if Lothiriel's trying to frame her for something she didn't do again.

Poor Guthwyn. Eomer-he's oblivious as always.
Kiiimberly chapter 69 . 5/14/2011
LOTHIRIEL IS SUCH A )(! #*)!( #*()! #(*!) (#*)!( #()*! #)(*! #)(! ()#)(! #*()*)(())(! ()#!) *&#!*( #*!& #!&*#! #*~!( *&! )(#*!) (*#()! $&!(*#! )#(*! )(#*!() &$(T#&&*()*&*&&$RT&Y! .
Kiiimberly chapter 68 . 5/14/2011
A bitchy maid for the bitchy Queen Lothiriel. Poor Guthwyn-Elfwine doesn't know any better!
Kiiimberly chapter 67 . 5/14/2011
Lothiriel's such a bitch. GAH. I hope she isn't keeping Elphir's letters from Guthwyn or something. That would be horrible but not surprising given her character and utter hatred/contempt towards Guthwyn.
Kiiimberly chapter 66 . 5/14/2011
It's great that Guthwyn was able to sleep well for once. But ARRRGHH. I hate Lothiriel.
Kiiimberly chapter 65 . 5/14/2011
That was so sweet of the children. Hammel for drawing it and Haiweth for preventing her from speaking Borogor's name.
Kiiimberly chapter 64 . 5/14/2011
Gah. Hammel should show Guthwyn more respect and love. She sacrificed so, so much for him and Hammel. And Lothiriel, god she deserves a slap.
Kiiimberly chapter 63 . 5/14/2011
I'm happy that Guthwyn is recovering, albeit agonizingly slow...
Kiiimberly chapter 62 . 5/14/2011
Poor Guthwyn. Everyone is so worried but she can't stop remembering the past. It's not surprising though.
Kiiimberly chapter 61 . 5/14/2011
"I am fine," she said. "Really."

Elfwine scowled, and tugged fiercely at her hair. She could almost hear him saying, You? Fine? When was the last time that you could use those two words in the same sentence without lying?

The truth was, she did not know.

These sentences are sad, but so true.
Kiiimberly chapter 60 . 5/14/2011
Why doesn't anyone notice how much Lothiriel hates Guthwyn? :(
Kiiimberly chapter 59 . 5/14/2011
I feel so bad for Tun. I can't imagine what he's going through right now.
Kiiimberly chapter 58 . 5/14/2011
This was such a sad chapter D: On a side note, I really, really, REALLY hate that freaking Lothiriel. She uses Guthwyn for help with her son and then treats her as shit.
Kiiimberly chapter 57 . 5/14/2011
LOTHIRIEL IS SUCH A FREAKING BITCH. She knows absolutely NOTHING about Guthwyn.
Kiiimberly chapter 56 . 5/14/2011