Reviews for The Horse and the Swan
Kiiimberly chapter 52 . 5/14/2011
Guthwyn is not a whore. That's just ridiculous. Eomer has to find out. Ughhh. I feel like pulling my hair out and banging my fists on a table or something. It's just so frustrating!
Kiiimberly chapter 51 . 5/14/2011
Lothiriel is scheming like always. I'm glad she doesn't know the language. She would be so much worse. Eomer should stop pushing Guthwyn. And Lothiriel needs a slap. I keep ranting about Lothiriel now. Hahaha.
Kiiimberly chapter 50 . 5/14/2011
GOD DAMN IT. LOTHIRIEL! WHAT A FREAKING BITCHHHH. I want to strangle her. Then push her off the highest cliff. With a humongous pile of horse dung for her to land it. And I would do the same to her stupid maids. () !#)(! #)(! #()! #! . Someone should tell Eomer and have him (or better yet-Guthwyn) put Lothiriel in her rightful place.
Kiiimberly chapter 49 . 5/14/2011
Lothiriel's a bitch. Seriously. What the heck. Poor Cobryn. I'm not surprised he loves Guthwyn as a brother would. He's been protecting her for awhile.
Kiiimberly chapter 48 . 5/14/2011
Poor Guthwyn! I knew something would go wrong despite Eomer's well intentions. And the ending. Gah. More rumors and more slander. Probably Lothiriel's maid's fault? She needs to get fired, like now.
Kiiimberly chapter 47 . 5/14/2011
Wonderful wife? Scoff. Perhaps only to Eomer. Gah. I hope Guthwyn will be okay. I'm worried she'll wake up in the dark. I wonder why she has so many blankets though-there must be a rational explanation.
Kiiimberly chapter 46 . 5/14/2011
If not friendship, what? I hope it isn't love D: I have a feeling that Lothiriel overhead Guthwyn and Eomer's conversation. I hope she wouldn't spread rumors concerning it. Knowing her though, it's possible if not imminent. She is just such a jealous, vindicative little *****.
Kiiimberly chapter 45 . 5/13/2011
I really hope they'll go. It would be heartbreaking if Eomer had to cancel his plans with Guthwyn because of Lothiriel. God, I hate her.
Kiiimberly chapter 44 . 5/13/2011
The last sentence was so depressing. Why is every birthday for Guthwyn horrible? And the maid is such a !()#*!) (#!)( #)( too. She's the perfect match for Lothiriel though because they're both nasty people. I UTTERLY HATE THEM. Both deserve a slap (or more) in the face. UGHHH.
Kiiimberly chapter 43 . 5/13/2011
Lothiriel is such a ! ()#U)!( #U)(U! #)(! U#())!( U#()IU! #()I! #. I can't believe she's treating Guthwyn like a servant. And that she had the audacity to stoop THAT FREAKING LOW. I HATE HER SO SO MUCH. ARRRGHHH. She needs to drop DEAD. After the child is born, of course.
Kiiimberly chapter 42 . 5/13/2011
I hate Lothiriel and her stupid, fawning maid so much right now. UGHHHHHH.
Kiiimberly chapter 41 . 5/13/2011
Dang. What. A. Confrontation. Lothiriel is such a ***** though.
Kiiimberly chapter 40 . 5/13/2011
I admire Tun's wife for not acting bitter. It's sad that Tun can never love her completely though. As for Lothriel, I still don't understand her. Ugh.
Kiiimberly chapter 39 . 5/13/2011
The second failed proposal. Well third, if you count Borogor's. Poor Guthwyn :(
Kiiimberly chapter 38 . 5/13/2011
Elfelm. Hahahaha. It wouldn't work though.

I love how well you portray Guthwyn's relationships with her "children." For all intents and purposes, they are her children, regardless of the lack of blood between them.
950 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »