Reviews for The Horse and the Swan
Andi-Scribbles chapter 14 . 5/28/2006
Make her get over it! (Not saying that in an insensitive way, but someone needs to push her into overcoming her fears) If she dies from starvation, sleep-deprivation, or heart attack I will kill you! Just kidding, but really... Legolas is cool. And Guthwyn needs to regain her fearlessness! She CAN do it! More soon please!
Andi-Scribbles chapter 13 . 5/28/2006
You know, I'd like to hear what's happening behind Hammel's raised eyebrows. He's very secretive. Another great chapter! Keep them coming fast!
Pen52 chapter 13 . 5/27/2006
My day picks up with every single one of your updates.

So, Legolas is staying for a week? This is going to be interesting...

Looking forward to the next installment.
Andi-Scribbles chapter 12 . 5/26/2006
Ohh... more drama! Write more please, I need to know what's gonna happen... and DAMMIT, I can't figure out who you're pairing Guthwyn with! There's so many possibilities!
Pen52 chapter 11 . 5/24/2006
Is it my overactive imagination, or was this an entirely happy chapter? :)

Don't worry about things seeming dull; because I assure you, they are not. Take the time to build up your story, don't rush it.

It will be worth it.

For me, it already is. I'm enjoying reading about Guthwyn's true return to Rohan (in spirit, as well as in body) immensely.

Keep up the good work.
Eriala chapter 9 . 5/21/2006
wow - i started your trilogy sometime last night... i think i might have just spent almost 24 hours this weekend reading, and it was completely worth it. I *always* find something to nitpick when i review a story, but there is abselutely nothing i could find wrong. i think i had forgotten what good fanfiction actually sounds like until now, with the crap i've been finding on this site lately.

i think i've told you this before, but i would like to say again that you are an abselutely amazing writer, and i have no idea how someone could ever prefer a crappy mary-sue over this. (you make all my writing feel pathetic, badly written - and incredibly short.)

*please* update, for the sake of my sanity.
Pen52 chapter 9 . 5/20/2006
This conclusion of the conflict between Faramir and Guthwyn was done just right. The emotions of both involved rang true and Guthwyn managed to grant as much forgiveness to Faramir as she could, while honoring Borogor's memory.

The feast was done with just enough detail to make it come alive in the reader's eyes and you managed to capture the joyous spirit of the occasion. Well, except for Guthwyn.

Just one more thing. What in blazes does Lothíriel have against Guthwyn?
Andi-Scribbles chapter 9 . 5/20/2006
OH GOD! *tearing up* Try not to make me cry again! Just gimme a minute... Ok, undercontrol now. That chapter was swell! Write more very soon!
neFaerieous chapter 8 . 5/20/2006
Slow...want something good to happen to Gúthwyn...where did Legolas go? Good that Tun isn't stone-headed. Wonder if Cobryn will find out about Haldor...he could help Lady G, too...

And Éomer's right...when I was 17, I shlepped my nephew and nieces around, the oldest was 8...got more than one "oh your children are so nice" comment. Gah!
Andi-Scribbles chapter 8 . 5/17/2006
Uh-oh. Looks like Tun's heading for a swift beating by Eomer. Poor kid. We knew him well. Anyway, keep on posting! I'm eager to see what happens next!
Pen52 chapter 7 . 5/17/2006
I don't know who to feel sorry for more: Guthwyn or Faramir. They are both in the right and both in the wrong; depends from whose perspective you view it.

Just like in life.

By the way, when will Guthwyn realize Tun's feelings for her?

Great chapter, but then again, all your chapters are. :)
Pen52 chapter 6 . 5/16/2006
So, Guthwyn and Legolas finaly patched things up (as much as can be expected under the circumstances). That's good to see.

Great chapter. Update soon.
Andi-Scribbles chapter 6 . 5/14/2006
Ohh... drama drama drama! Next chapter, please!
Andi-Scribbles chapter 5 . 5/12/2006
Yes! Finally some happier moments! More chapters, please!
Pen52 chapter 4 . 5/11/2006
A wonderful chapter. The moment when Eomer first saw Lothíriel of Dol Amroth was dead on, just like I imagined it would be.

One question; will the children point out the striking resemblance between Legolas and Haldor?

Update soon.