Reviews for The Horse and the Swan
Kiiimberly chapter 44 . 5/13/2011
The last sentence was so depressing. Why is every birthday for Guthwyn horrible? And the maid is such a !()#*!) (#!)( #)( too. She's the perfect match for Lothiriel though because they're both nasty people. I UTTERLY HATE THEM. Both deserve a slap (or more) in the face. UGHHH.
Kiiimberly chapter 43 . 5/13/2011
Lothiriel is such a ! ()#U)!( #U)(U! #)(! U#())!( U#()IU! #()I! #. I can't believe she's treating Guthwyn like a servant. And that she had the audacity to stoop THAT FREAKING LOW. I HATE HER SO SO MUCH. ARRRGHHH. She needs to drop DEAD. After the child is born, of course.
Kiiimberly chapter 42 . 5/13/2011
I hate Lothiriel and her stupid, fawning maid so much right now. UGHHHHHH.
Kiiimberly chapter 41 . 5/13/2011
Dang. What. A. Confrontation. Lothiriel is such a ***** though.
Kiiimberly chapter 40 . 5/13/2011
I admire Tun's wife for not acting bitter. It's sad that Tun can never love her completely though. As for Lothriel, I still don't understand her. Ugh.
Kiiimberly chapter 39 . 5/13/2011
The second failed proposal. Well third, if you count Borogor's. Poor Guthwyn :(
Kiiimberly chapter 38 . 5/13/2011
Elfelm. Hahahaha. It wouldn't work though.

I love how well you portray Guthwyn's relationships with her "children." For all intents and purposes, they are her children, regardless of the lack of blood between them.
Kiiimberly chapter 37 . 5/13/2011
No :( First of all, what a terrible coincidence. I feel so bad for Tun. The rejection was heartbreaking and he probably won't find out why it happened in the first place.
Kiiimberly chapter 36 . 5/13/2011
UGGGGHHH. What the heck is wrong with Lothiriel? I think she should be making more of an effort to be friendly with Guthwyn. I don't know what to make of her!
Kiiimberly chapter 35 . 5/13/2011
"but I think that, for all her finery, you put her to shame whenever you smile."

One of the cutest lines ever. I just love Tun :) I'm afraid that Guthwyn doesn't give the same significance to his actions as Tun/others do.
Kiiimberly chapter 34 . 5/13/2011
They're so cute together. Guthwyn doesn't know how much he loves her though :( I'm glad Eomer decided that he would let Tun marry his sister but I'm not completely sure that Guthwyn loves Tun more than a sister would.
Kiiimberly chapter 33 . 5/13/2011
I loved their reunion! :) Unfortunately, I'm sure Eomer did not. Hahaha. And I love Haiweth-she's such a cute little girl.
Kiiimberly chapter 32 . 5/13/2011
"Have I ever told you that you are my favorite brother?"

He mock-glared at her as she pulled away. "I am your only brother!"

LOL.

And little Haiweth is adorable.

I don't know what's wrong with Lothiriel. Ugh. I really want to know about her past and what makes her act the way she does.
Kiiimberly chapter 31 . 5/13/2011
Poor Tun! It's so sad that he doesn't have much of a chance with Guthwyn because he is a guard.
Kiiimberly chapter 30 . 5/12/2011
Lovely chapter. Elphir is definitely interested in her... It's getting late so I'll continue reading later. Thank you for filling up my hours with entertainment :)
957 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »