Reviews for The Horse and the Swan
Kiiimberly chapter 23 . 5/12/2011
She didn't tell Eomer about Borogor, did she? I don't understand Lothiriel in this story. She just seems too cold and two-faced.
Kiiimberly chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
It was so sweet when she kissed him on the cheek. Finally, Eomer apologized. A little too late though :(
Kiiimberly chapter 21 . 5/12/2011
Poor Guthwyn! I'm really worried about her. It's not healthy to be that anorexic. And she isn't getting much sleep either.
Kiiimberly chapter 20 . 5/12/2011
ROFL. I love how Guthwyn can stand up to her brother so well.
Kiiimberly chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
Poor Tun D:
Kiiimberly chapter 18 . 5/12/2011
Wow. That was kind of funny yet sad at the same time. I wonder what Guthwyn would do if she found out Tun was in love with her.
Kiiimberly chapter 17 . 5/12/2011
WHAT THE HECK. Freaking Eomer. I didn't believe he could be so scheming. Arrgghh. I really love Tun-he's such a great person for Guthwyn.
Kiiimberly chapter 16 . 5/12/2011
Lovely conclusion to the chapter :)
Kiiimberly chapter 15 . 5/12/2011
Hammel is so perceptive-I'm glad that he finally realizes that Guthwyn did sacrifice a lot for him and his sister. Poor Guthwyn though at the end! She must be remembering the past :(
Kiiimberly chapter 14 . 5/12/2011
Poor Guthwyn has to pretend that nothing is wrong.
Kiiimberly chapter 13 . 5/12/2011
Aww. I thought she was getting better with the Legolas/Haldor similarity. Eomer is so stubborn. I'm also surprised that she's still functioning-she's not eating or sleeping much.
Kiiimberly chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
I'm curious what Eomer would do if he knew Legolas is strikingly similar to Haldor.
Kiiimberly chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
I read this chapter this morning on my iTouch. I have to say that I loved the duel between Guthwyn and Eomer. Hahaha.
Kiiimberly chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
Poor Legolas-he just looks too much like Haldor :( Lothiriel is such a little b****. Lol. Unfortunately, I don't like her in this story. I don't know if an Elphir/Guthwyn relationship will develop, given that his wife recently died.
Kiiimberly chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
Finally the confrontation I was waiting for. Frankly, I expected her to yell at him, hit him, something. It's good that things are finally out but I don't think they'll ever have a decent brother/sister-in-law relationship.
951 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »