Reviews for The Horse and the Swan
Kiiimberly chapter 29 . 5/12/2011
I think it's sweet that Guthwyn let Elphir win so his son would be happy. Hehehe. The confrontation between her and Lebryn was pretty sad though D:
Kiiimberly chapter 28 . 5/12/2011
Kiiimberly chapter 27 . 5/12/2011
Poor Guthwyn :( Everything seems to remind her of the past. Still don't know what to make of Lothiriel.
Kiiimberly chapter 26 . 5/12/2011
Sighh... Borogor :(
Kiiimberly chapter 25 . 5/12/2011
I don't know what to make of Lothiriel. Hmmm, I wonder what's going to happen between Elphir and Guthwyn :D
Kiiimberly chapter 24 . 5/12/2011
Guthwyn tends to end up in awkward situations that appear worse than they are... I can't believe Tun didn't come though! And Lothiriel still seems fishy...
Kiiimberly chapter 23 . 5/12/2011
She didn't tell Eomer about Borogor, did she? I don't understand Lothiriel in this story. She just seems too cold and two-faced.
Kiiimberly chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
It was so sweet when she kissed him on the cheek. Finally, Eomer apologized. A little too late though :(
Kiiimberly chapter 21 . 5/12/2011
Poor Guthwyn! I'm really worried about her. It's not healthy to be that anorexic. And she isn't getting much sleep either.
Kiiimberly chapter 20 . 5/12/2011
ROFL. I love how Guthwyn can stand up to her brother so well.
Kiiimberly chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
Poor Tun D:
Kiiimberly chapter 18 . 5/12/2011
Wow. That was kind of funny yet sad at the same time. I wonder what Guthwyn would do if she found out Tun was in love with her.
Kiiimberly chapter 17 . 5/12/2011
WHAT THE HECK. Freaking Eomer. I didn't believe he could be so scheming. Arrgghh. I really love Tun-he's such a great person for Guthwyn.
Kiiimberly chapter 16 . 5/12/2011
Lovely conclusion to the chapter :)
Kiiimberly chapter 15 . 5/12/2011
Hammel is so perceptive-I'm glad that he finally realizes that Guthwyn did sacrifice a lot for him and his sister. Poor Guthwyn though at the end! She must be remembering the past :(
957 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »