Reviews for The Horse and the Swan
Kiiimberly chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
Poor Guthwyn. It must be difficult to see Faramir and know it is his fault that she can not have what he and Eowyn have.
Kiiimberly chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
Awww, poor Tun! I love him as a character but I don't think Guthwyn loves him more than a sister would. As for Lothiriel, I don't like her. At all. Perhaps I will when I find out why she's so cold.
Kiiimberly chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
Beautiful chapter :)
Kiiimberly chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
I really love reading Eomer Lothiriel FFs so I'm interested to see how their relationship will develop in your version. Unfortunately, this might hurt Guthwyn.
Kiiimberly chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
I hated this part because Eomer sounds so insensitive: He says that if there is anything you desire, be it a new dress or jewels, all you have to do is name it."

The present from Hammel was so sweet :)
Kiiimberly chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
I definitely agree with Cobryn: "this was just the beginning of her problems." It must be horrible seeing Borogor's killer by Eowyn's side D:
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Every birthday ruined :( Gah. I wonder when more of the past will be let out.
DylanW88 chapter 117 . 4/3/2011
? what happened? I havent been on here in a little over a month and now i get on to read a bit more of this story and now there is only 117 chapters? what happened to the pther 50? it had like 180 chapters? and a different name? I am so lost. please tell me what happened? i was enjoying the story and i want to know what happened, but where did it all go?
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 177 . 3/8/2011
Wow, this was a great chapter. I wonder what's wrong with Hammel. I'm confused a bit about the next story. But this was a great chapter.

Ariana
Andi-Scribbles chapter 177 . 3/8/2011
I look forward to the ball, there's bound to be some drama there.

And how dare Hammel say that? Guthwyn may not understand, but we certainly know what that ungrateful little brat was trying to convey... I hope Guthwyn, or better yet Cobryn, lets him in on just how much she has sacrificed for Haiweth and him!
omgitsalexmarie chapter 177 . 3/7/2011
Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, life has been busy as usual. I'm too lazy to type reviews for the two chappies I missed so I'm just going to talk about this newest one :p First of all, I'm glad that we are getting ever closer to the ball and that Legolas has finally arrived! I'm also wondering how Hammel really feels and if a confrontation will occur between him and Guthwyn soon. I'm hoping that Imrahil decides to take at least one of his sons- I wonder how that would go down. And finally, I hope we get a little bit of Elfwine soon, I miss him!
Estel chapter 177 . 3/7/2011
Great as always! I'm looking forward to the ball:)

Though, if I were you I would keep this story as it is right now. Since in my opinion all the chapters belong together. So why make two stories out of it, let alone the work that would cause it? And she's on the way to recover, is she not? After all she is doing much better then in the beginning.

Anayway, hopefully the next chapter will come soon:)
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 177 . 3/6/2011
You're already on my alert list so no worries there Looking forward to seeing what changes you make and everything.

On the chapter, I think either Guthwyn was is so 'damaged' by what happened to her that she cannot empathize with Hammel and Haiweth too well, or she doesn't give them enough credit. Both are observant, but I get the feeling Hammel in particular knows a lot more than he lets on.

DFC
Alpha Eridani chapter 177 . 3/6/2011
In the last two chapters Guthwyn finially became aware of some of her and the childrens problems...I hope she will continue like this.

Thanks for the update!