Reviews for The Horse and the Swan
Kiiimberly chapter 14 . 5/12/2011
Poor Guthwyn has to pretend that nothing is wrong.
Kiiimberly chapter 13 . 5/12/2011
Aww. I thought she was getting better with the Legolas/Haldor similarity. Eomer is so stubborn. I'm also surprised that she's still functioning-she's not eating or sleeping much.
Kiiimberly chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
I'm curious what Eomer would do if he knew Legolas is strikingly similar to Haldor.
Kiiimberly chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
I read this chapter this morning on my iTouch. I have to say that I loved the duel between Guthwyn and Eomer. Hahaha.
Kiiimberly chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
Poor Legolas-he just looks too much like Haldor :( Lothiriel is such a little b****. Lol. Unfortunately, I don't like her in this story. I don't know if an Elphir/Guthwyn relationship will develop, given that his wife recently died.
Kiiimberly chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
Finally the confrontation I was waiting for. Frankly, I expected her to yell at him, hit him, something. It's good that things are finally out but I don't think they'll ever have a decent brother/sister-in-law relationship.
Kiiimberly chapter 8 . 5/11/2011
Tun is so sweet :)
Kiiimberly chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
Poor Guthwyn. It must be difficult to see Faramir and know it is his fault that she can not have what he and Eowyn have.
Kiiimberly chapter 6 . 5/11/2011
Awww, poor Tun! I love him as a character but I don't think Guthwyn loves him more than a sister would. As for Lothiriel, I don't like her. At all. Perhaps I will when I find out why she's so cold.
Kiiimberly chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
Beautiful chapter :)
Kiiimberly chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
I really love reading Eomer Lothiriel FFs so I'm interested to see how their relationship will develop in your version. Unfortunately, this might hurt Guthwyn.
Kiiimberly chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
I hated this part because Eomer sounds so insensitive: He says that if there is anything you desire, be it a new dress or jewels, all you have to do is name it."

The present from Hammel was so sweet :)
Kiiimberly chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
I definitely agree with Cobryn: "this was just the beginning of her problems." It must be horrible seeing Borogor's killer by Eowyn's side D:
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Every birthday ruined :( Gah. I wonder when more of the past will be let out.
DylanW88 chapter 117 . 4/3/2011
? what happened? I havent been on here in a little over a month and now i get on to read a bit more of this story and now there is only 117 chapters? what happened to the pther 50? it had like 180 chapters? and a different name? I am so lost. please tell me what happened? i was enjoying the story and i want to know what happened, but where did it all go?
957 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »