Reviews for Suicidal bonds
SlavetoLokiandSephiroth chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
That was really good I started crying too. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind writing one for me with Shikamaru and Neji. I love those two together but I like ItachixSasuke more. I wondered what Shikamaru's and Neji's death would be like. Would one die and the other kill them self or they die together. I like it when couples die together, just like you did here in this story. Thank you. TTYL.

Gin's lil kitsune chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
sad.I almost felt like crying(teary eyes).It was still a good/sad up the great work.
akatsuki-NIN-itachi chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
man that was seriously depressing

it makes me want to cry and i kinda am

great story tho
Night Ghost chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Goddamn that was awesome! Beautifully done.
Marwil chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Nice one. Never thought it'd end this way. Now I'm startin to wonder if you like tragic endings.
FXL chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
I was crying like a little baby when i read this! This is great I loved this one shot it was so sad! I loved this if you have another one shot I hope it is as good as this one!
Neko-kitty83 chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
-sniff- that was sad...but I still luv it...-crys- ITACHI! Don't die! .

*Nekokitty83 -MEOW!
ohayguise chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
I cried! (
Silverlined-x-Blood chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
*sniffs* oh god I'm crying... this was so good and sad... Please write another Uchihaest fic, they're so good and try to make it happier... if you do thanks... if you don't thanks...
Vyse Arcadia chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
it was good but the guns were gey cause its to american.
Sheena-X-Zelos chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Oh wow! _ I loved every bit of this fic, its very bittersweet but I think thats how Uchicest is supposed to be ne? My take on it was way too sugary :P but I liked this very much _... I have an idea for that fic request now _ I'll send you a messgae later! _
Novelist Pup chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
...I love you. I love the last line at the end. I love the fact that you called me your best friend. I love this story too. Yet, it's all platonic, so don't get your hopes up for a relationship.