Reviews for Mine
Black Demon Cat chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
By the look of how long u haven't update this wonderful piece of slash fanfic I'd say its abandoned which is sad to see a rare Basil/Ratigan to go?
3 chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
For the love of Xenu, please update! This story is so amazing!
Miyoul chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
There needs to be sexy time! D:
Raha chapter 6 . 3/5/2009
This is awesome-I personally think Ratigan and Basil make an awesome couple, so was pretty stoked to find such a well-written shipper of the pair. Kudos! Write more!
2ScarletRibbons chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
O, yummy! More please?

This kept getting better the more I read it, I can't wait for chapters!
TailzofDarkLight chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Great story so far. can't wait for more...but it would be cool if Ratigan raped Basil.
Blackletter chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
From the updated date, I gather that this fic has been abandoned, but I wanted to say anyway that I adored the posted chapters (and sad at the thought that the fic may not be completed). This is *exactly* the kind of Ratigan/Basil I was looking for. Both are perfectly in character and the imagery is superb (the not-white glove crumpled on the floor by Basil's face particularly springs to mind).
BeautifulScars7 chapter 6 . 12/28/2007
I hope there will be more soon!
Sadie chapter 6 . 7/23/2007
This is amazing. I hope you keep writing more. I love the slash as well.
SpiderRat chapter 6 . 6/15/2007
Wow, this story is really great, and I like your writing style. I've always found it clever to start a sentence without the word 'The' and you have done that several times. I hope to read more soon (I also don't mind slash at all.) ;)
Boxer Thief chapter 6 . 3/11/2007
Wow. Just...wow. This is amazing. And in my own opinion, one of the best Great Mouse Detective fanfics out there. Everything is completely in character (which is a supreme plus) and the plot line is wonderful.

I hope you haven't given up on this story, but I understand if you have. ::sigh::

Oh, and by the way, the chapter title was brilliant. - I love it when authors use reasons like that, it's the icing on the cake.
The Mouse Avenger chapter 6 . 3/11/2007
I just started reading this story again, & now I'm even more eager to see the next chapter. _ I'm so dying to find out what happens next...
Ryuze chapter 6 . 9/25/2006
somehow found my way to this story. I have saved it under favorites so I can hopefuly read more of it when you update. first fanfic about The Great Mouse Detective I have read, and it is a bit slashly. I have enjoied it alot.
The Mouse Avenger chapter 6 . 9/18/2006
Nice...very nice. (smiles)
ShiTiger chapter 6 . 8/24/2006
Slash as much as you like. This was a very good chapter. Please update soon!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »