Reviews for The Question of Consent
L
lpp0 1e
Oq
Guest chapter 19 . 2/17/2015
I love your writing...i know you must have heard it all before, but the humour, the insight, the in form characters! Pure literary bliss!
pbk chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
i really, really love this series. i don't know if you've ever thought about going back and proofreading it, you use soar for sore, and hear for here, things like that, quite a bit. sometimes it can be distracting, which is a shame, because content wise, this is one of the best P&P fics i've ever read.
Julianabr chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
Maybe even funnier than the first book, A Bit Of Advice.

There is one scene where Darcy, Bingley, and some other new characters get completely fall-on-your-face drunk. The dialog is so funny, I couldn't breathe for a full ten minutes.

Not only is this book funny, but also kind of exciting with a little danger and intrigue. Definitely worth the read.

I'm off to read the next one, The Price Of Family.

Thank you to the author for a really great read! :)
pbk chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
i loved this one. in parts outrageous, excellent plot, witty banter, wonderful character development.
4leafclover0120 chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
Absolutely loved your story. It was quite exciting and humorous and such a different take from the other stories. Fantastic job.
Gsingh chapter 19 . 11/15/2011
Loved the humor in this story! It made me laugh until my eyes watered. Thanks for writing.
Rehema chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Brilliant. The writing is GREAT. And the suspense-:)))))D! Very good beginning to a what I'm sure will be beautifully crafted story. But I MUST ask-what happened to the lovely, porcelain, angelic Jane that she threatens nonchalantly to wring her husband's neck? :P
bamagurl11 chapter 18 . 7/31/2011
I must say this has been my favourite fanfic read ever I loved the ending. I had to nearly suffocate my self to keep from laughing as I was supposed to be asleep... Although I found several historical inaccuracies I shall let them pass because overall it was a very amusing story.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 19 . 11/19/2010
Loved it. Was laughing on throughout the last few chapters.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
Love the end on what Darcy thought about his wife
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 18 . 4/12/2010
Good story! I enjoyed reading it!

I didn't get little Geoffrey's funny comment at the end? "Fisser"?

But otherwise a funny, interesting, original story! :)
FredandGeorgeWeasleyareMYKings chapter 19 . 11/17/2009
Ah, a great read. I like the actual depth that you gave to Caroline Bingley - it was very refreshing. And I love LOVE your characterization of Mr. Bennett. Dead on.

Congrats on being published. I look forward to reading more.
MayGirl85 chapter 10 . 11/8/2009
Gee. No credit for elizabeth who rode to london all the way from scotland. Darcy got all the honour. pfft.