Reviews for The Question of Consent
I love your writing...i know you must have heard it all before, but the humour, the insight, the in form characters! Pure literary bliss!
pbk chapter 15 . 7/11/2014
i really, really love this series. i don't know if you've ever thought about going back and proofreading it, you use soar for sore, and hear for here, things like that, quite a bit. sometimes it can be distracting, which is a shame, because content wise, this is one of the best P&P fics i've ever read.
Julianabr chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
Maybe even funnier than the first book, A Bit Of Advice.

There is one scene where Darcy, Bingley, and some other new characters get completely fall-on-your-face drunk. The dialog is so funny, I couldn't breathe for a full ten minutes.

Not only is this book funny, but also kind of exciting with a little danger and intrigue. Definitely worth the read.

I'm off to read the next one, The Price Of Family.

Thank you to the author for a really great read! :)
pbk chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
i loved this one. in parts outrageous, excellent plot, witty banter, wonderful character development.
4leafclover0120 chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
Absolutely loved your story. It was quite exciting and humorous and such a different take from the other stories. Fantastic job.
Gsingh chapter 19 . 11/15/2011
Loved the humor in this story! It made me laugh until my eyes watered. Thanks for writing.
Rehema chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Brilliant. The writing is GREAT. And the suspense-:)))))D! Very good beginning to a what I'm sure will be beautifully crafted story. But I MUST ask-what happened to the lovely, porcelain, angelic Jane that she threatens nonchalantly to wring her husband's neck? :P
bamagurl11 chapter 18 . 7/31/2011
I must say this has been my favourite fanfic read ever I loved the ending. I had to nearly suffocate my self to keep from laughing as I was supposed to be asleep... Although I found several historical inaccuracies I shall let them pass because overall it was a very amusing story.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 19 . 11/19/2010
Loved it. Was laughing on throughout the last few chapters.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
Love the end on what Darcy thought about his wife
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 18 . 4/12/2010
Good story! I enjoyed reading it!

I didn't get little Geoffrey's funny comment at the end? "Fisser"?

But otherwise a funny, interesting, original story! :)
FredandGeorgeWeasleyareMYKings chapter 19 . 11/17/2009
Ah, a great read. I like the actual depth that you gave to Caroline Bingley - it was very refreshing. And I love LOVE your characterization of Mr. Bennett. Dead on.

Congrats on being published. I look forward to reading more.
MayGirl85 chapter 10 . 11/8/2009
Gee. No credit for elizabeth who rode to london all the way from scotland. Darcy got all the honour. pfft.
mpsober chapter 19 . 10/24/2009
I just LOVE this story!

You showed the very essence of Mr Darcy and Elizabeth. They were wonderful and funny and loving...

This going to be one of my favorite story.

Please keep writing... you are a wonderful writer...

Keep the good stories coming!

Mary