Reviews for Substitute
Too sad for such a day.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Oh, wow... D:
Inactive-Account-rawr chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Oh my God this is great.

I love sad, bleak stories.

I think you did an amazing job with this.

I loved it!

O.o

...

*giggles insanely*
lessxordinary chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
That was so fabulous it made me want to very unprofessionally bang on my keyboard to start this review. Somehow, I managed to restrain myself. This was fantastically written, with a very creative plots. The transitions were amazing, as well as everyone's personalities and perceptions. Fantastic work.
Mila chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Bravo! This, to me, is one of your very best stories. Of course, first and foremost, it is K/S. In this story, the characters are aligned the way I believe that they should be. With K/S being the principal love and Chapel's interaction with that love. There are so many different ways that can go and this, dark, sinister way is definitely one of them. May I have another, please?
Polly Oliver chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Well that's depressing and awful. Bleak. You wrote it well though...which is probably why it's effective...
ghost-orchid chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Good story. The ones where Christine's feelings for Spock leave her sort of twisted are always interesting.
joanieponytail chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I can see why you don't have reviews for this yet. It is very difficult, very painful. It is not the sort of thing that attracted me to your writing, although I do like the way you handle the darker themes in your stories, it is just that this is all dark. I hurt for each of them and I am angry with each of them. It is well-written, but because of the plot that makes it even harder to read, for me at least. Christine's is the pain I feel the most and that last part with Pardek just drives it home. Chilling and sad.