Reviews for Convalescence
u r awesome chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Oooooo good story! I liked it! Is there more?
Raven Wolfmoon chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This was a really well-thought out story, and I enjoyed it immensely! Temari's thoughts were really good, and I loved how they both felt things for each other (which I picked up on by your fabulous, but subtle hints) but didn't act on them. The whole issue of space between them was really good too! Awesome job!

Loved these lines:

"Shikamaru should never, ever not be capable of not relaxing."

"Better. Like something's trying to break my brain from the inside. But better."

"Come to sing me a ballad?" Shikamaru asks sardonically."

"Want me to kidnap you and carry you off into the sunset?"
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
It's great. I love that Temari is so in character, tough but not too bitchy like a lot of authors make her seem. Please write more ShikaTema!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
That was a cool fic.

I hope that Shikamaru's hair will grow back soon! It is hard to imagine him with short hair.

I hope that you will have a good day!
Hayashi Azuma chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Hm. Nice!

Very thought out, and i love the Temari's piont of view.

Hm-hm [nodds head]

Very Nice!

'please, keep writing!'
Liu Wei chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Much better than most of fics pairing Shikamaru with some woman. Shikamaru is definitely himself there, but Temari is OOC in some parts. Honestly, it's too mature for my taste, but your writing is very good. I didn't notice any grammatical errors and the descriptions were excellent.
Ashrial chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
not a bad fic really. the character felt a little ooc at parts but rather than it was pretty good
NightDuchess chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Great story! You just can't get enough of ShikaTema. Keep writing and making wonderful ShikaTema fics!
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Wow. That was really good. That probably sounds incredibly stupid, but I can't really think of anything else. Oh, forgive me if I'm just too tired to be reading, but shouldn't this be 'but that he can do it by simply(being) him and there'? Anyway, I think I'll put you on Author Alert now.
ClubSauce chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
this is an awesome fic. i loved it. i wish you could add more chapters.
Raine chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Fantastic, I love the way this is written, all the unspoken emotion that simmers just below the surface. The characterization is perfect too. Great fic!
Delrious chapter 1 . 5/3/2006