Reviews for Pocket Watch
PredatorPuck chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
I wish you'd continue
PredatorPuck chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Yeah I totally agree on Danny and Vlad's relationship, I mean Danny's neglective parent and constant bullying and ghost fighting should make make him crack pretty fast and vlad could teach him how to use his power and cheat and stuff
DIAlecHotty chapter 12 . 10/10/2013
Moremoremoremoreplz !
GlOmP3R chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
Loving the story! Awwh, and I was really warming up to skuller ;( oh well! Can't wait fore more!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Please don't loose intrest in this fiction. Please finish.
supaherolena02 chapter 12 . 5/30/2012
you lost interest? cuz this fic is sooo good w but if it's not your love anymore i'll have to live up and move on to next page ... your fic is freakin contagius in way of thinking XDDD
DPfruitloop chapter 12 . 1/21/2012
MAKE ANNOTHER FRIKIN' CHAPTER!

...please?

...with gummy bats on top?

...and black frosting?
Jaggedlightning has a Bazooka chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
Well..thats yet another great Danny/Vlad fatherson fic that will probably never get finished...*sigh*

JL
Jaggedlightning has a Bazooka chapter 12 . 1/8/2012

JL
Lord Shokku Raijuu chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
O,o omg poor Danny great job
Lord Shokku Raijuu chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
I too would Snap & Destroy Everything
Lord Shokku Raijuu chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
wow
Kay Hau chapter 12 . 4/12/2011
Great fic, fantastic idea, and I even love the OCs! I do find it strange that Vlad's DNA hasn't suffered any problems like Danny's, but then, Danny uses his powers far more often to a much more intense degree, plus some of his abilities are far superior to Vlad's (like his ghostly wail). Vlad seems a bit sappy sometimes, but I can forgive him because he's coming to love a great kid who's dieing. I do find it strange that you haven't written about Vlad killing himself trying to find a cure, rather than helping Danny with his to-do-before-I-die list, but then its your story, and you seem to imply that this very well might be an irreversible problem. *Cry* I don't want Danny to die! But, hey, if it makes for a great fic, I'll read it to the end anyway.
Kay Hau chapter 12 . 4/12/2011
Great fic! Interesting concept, great character development, and I love the interaction between Danny, Vlad, and the Wisconsin OCs! My only question is why Vlad never had any problems with his DNA, since he's half ghost as well, but that could be attributed to the extent to which they utilized their powers, or perhaps the strength of their abilities (Vlad has nothing on Danny's wail, for example). Hope you continue eventually, though no pressure and I certainly don't mean to hassle you!
Kay Hau chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Great first chapter! Got me hooked! Your writing style is easy to read, not too descriptive or too lacking in description, no obvious grammar/spelling mistakes, and an interesting and realistic plot. It actually makes sense, and I would say it does follow canon, to have Danny's parents obsess as Jazz gets ready to college, temporarily neglecting a Danny that desperately needs them at the time (which of course they don't know), and all the stress of everything getting to Danny (happens more than once in the TV series) and him taking it out on his friends without meaning to. And it's totally like Danny to keep going until he's past exhausted as well. Can't wait to see how this goes!