Reviews for Chrysalis
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Unf ah no dead because of your amazing writing. this is barely even a review more of a comment on how epic you are. im really not coherent right now.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Gah... You do the most impressive job of characterising a Sirius that isn't just mindless angst, and also isn't just mindless hatred of his family.

I also love your dialogue, by the bye.
EsScaper chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
You do write James and Sirius so very beautifully! I really felt Sirius's anguish over his family. You expressed it so well. Not to mention the development of their feelings towards each other...deep sigh...just so deeply touching.

I just love your work.

Esc.
FaeNixx chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I like this, I really do, it's very good, I think you got Sirius' characterisation right on...please right more (well, not -just- of this, but I like your writing) keep up the good work!
zoned-out chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
omg, that was...amazing...im speechless...wow
Chocogirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
That was lovely. It's interesting to see Sirius from this point of view, seeing him really escaping his family and his role as a Black. Stories don't focus on that enough, never truely explain the impact being a Black must have had on his life. But you nailed it right on.

Definetly on the sad side, but I'm a sucker for all the drama. Well written, well thought out, just awesome overall.

Looking forward to reading more from you soon!