Reviews for Voyeur Fifty
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This was awesome! I actually really like this pairing in AF, quite unusual but oh so awesome! :)
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I adore #46
teapotpot chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This is really beautiful. You've captured a lot of different facets of their potential relationship, and your writing style is so smooth - I love it! I especially liked Beginnings, Doors, Honor, Light, Regret, Summer, and War, but they were all lovely. Great work!
Red Room Flare chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
The days for scheeming are marked in blue? Priceless!

Great work-there's a couple of ideas in there that I would just love to see played out into full-blown fics. You were really creative.

-Fée Flare
kelsey chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
wow, that was amazing. less like FF and more like- i don't know the right word.
The White Lily chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Wow. That was *beautiful*.

My favourite line - or at least my first favourite line, because I continued to have them all the way through but don't want to quote the whole story back to you - is this one:

"She gives him a minute and he steals an hour; he asks for a day and she hands him a week; she draws the line at a month but he multiples until he’s got himself a year; he offers her his name and she declines but marries him anyway."

Okay, now I'm melted into a gooey puddle of Lily-ness, and it's all your fault. *points accusingly*

Some typos I saw:

"he let’s her" - lets

"They cocoons themselves in hotels sheets of butter cream" - cocoon, hotel/"the hotel's"

"it means nothing to him and less to her." meant - the tense changed halfway through the sentence

"its a disguised command" - it's, the contraction of "it is"

"and attracts all the men who earn for a woman dress in the color money" - I think it should be "yearn" and "dressed"

"heads or tales Arty" - I'm not sure whether this is intentional or not - maybe I'm missing the pun - but it should technically be "tails"

"a fulfilled dreams" - plural confusion

"it’s foil the color gold" - its, the posessive pronoun

"he hides it away incase" - in case is two words

"blind bastards" - should be preceeded by an opening quote

"its brutal and undeserving" - it's, the contraction of "it is"

"a young man bewitch" - bewitched

"The Nutcrackers" - The Nutcracker

I quite liked the non-chronological order, but it definitely made it more confusing. I don't think it was a problem, though, because I was definitely able to follow it, and it was fun in a way to get to the end of the sentence and have it suddenly click "Oh! That's when it was!".

I loved the Juliet reveal - I'd had no idea who she was until the first time you said her name, and that was fantastic, becuase it slotted into place and I thought of *course* it was Juliet. :)

Overall, a wonderfully magnificently beautiful story. Thanks for writing!
the black knight chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Very interesting. The wording was elegantly done.
Haley Carr chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
that's amazing...really poetic
shimmyshimmy93 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I... am... obsessed. Holy shnikees. Great story.
Dim Aldebaran chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Wonderful work! You make it all so plausible and elegant; my applause. I could go through and compliment each one individually, but I'm too lazy.

There was a few typos, but nothing major. Also, it would be nice if they were in chronological order, since they seemed mostly but not entirely so.

Good work!
altairity chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
ooh. so beautiful. i loved it, and i can't think of anything else to say but that.
the Lunchbox chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I REALLY liked that! SOmething about it made me sad. I really liked it though. That was probobaly my favorite fanfiction that I've ever read.
bundlesojoy chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
way cool. very very nice work here.