Reviews for Seven Thunders
Leeh Scofield chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
Please, don't tell me that you're not longer writing this fic? It's so good!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
this is really very good! their interactions in a fic are the best i've seen. and i've never liked an oc so much as i like yours.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
this is good.
Nikita Morrowind chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
Fantastic! This could have been the sequel! Are you going to continue? I will keep checking it. Finally, a decent John/Angela fic
Trinity Destler chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This is awesome. Clearly and tightly written. You've nailed down some very difficult characters and set forth a great plot that flows really nicely from the film. Your originals fit in seamlessly, too (no mean feat).

I really, really hope you come back to this!
Izzi Creo chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Hello.

Brilliant so far, really detailed and enjoyable.

I hope you update soon,

I'm most definitely hooked.

Crescent-Moon-Love chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
Awesome plot! Update soon! D
Macabre-Melody chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
omigosh, i really luv your story..you've captured constantine's character so well and the way youve written it feels as if its a sequel to the film! youve got me hooked, i hope you update fast :)
muggle1983 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Every thing is so well written its is just as good as having a sequal. Can't wait for your next update!
killercow89 chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
i really like this story update soon

cant w8 to find out wot happens nxt
RobynZari chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
Very good job! The story is believable..it kept the realm of Constantine still there, and you could totally imagine rachel weisz and keanu reeves saying those lines in your head. Please write more!
shades-children chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
Excellent characterization and an intriguing, original plot. One of the best Constantine fanfics out there. I hope you'll continue writing.
Carnicirthial chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
Well, I'm very impressed. I've noticed that it's taken you a while to get four chapters in, and I hope you'll be able to regain your momentum. I'd really like to read what Constantine thought of Beeman's funeral. Personally I think you're well with in the T rating, but since the movie was R you might want to change the reading to give yourself more wiggle room and stay true to the film.

Keep Writing!
Carnicirthial chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Wow. It's like reading the movie. I've just started, but thus far I'm very enthused
Evelyn Valerious chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
I love when things are updated! It gives me something to do. This chapter was great, there were so many good parts. I especially love the last line because it is so true. Something bad always seems to be happening.

Well I am so glad you updated and I hope you update again to show that this category isn't completely dead.