Reviews for Choices
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Fantastic wrap up to the series, kudos.
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I couldn't have imagined a sweeter (bittersweet?) ending for our Eden Advance pioneers.

This was an amazing effort, chronicling the arrival of the Colony ship. It's something not a lot of fanfic writers have managed to accomplish (out of what's been hosted here at ), and your take on what happened is a smashing success.

I love the OTs you managed to pull into the larger narrative, like (temptress) Sheila and the families of the Syndrome children to the medical staff that appraise Julia's changes.

There was a lot to love about this story, and I hope a blanket "I love this" will suffice.

Well done!
Sedra chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Oh goodness. I read this one years ago. I still love it. I was surprised by how much I remembered. This is one of my all-time favorite Earth 2 stories. You did an amazing job of describing the colony. And turning tiny hints (Sheila, Vasquez, Max) and small characters (Walman, Baines) into real people. And some of your details (like Julia noticing Alonzo's pic of his family was gone or True pointing out the koba trying to snatch a chicken) blew my mind. It made it all feel very real and tangible. There's something about these damn characters that keep us coming back. And you've written them honestly and beautifully. I can't even imagine the love, heart, thought, time and energy that went into writing this piece. For all of us suckers who can't shake this show, this story gives me one possible ending that is truly satisfying. I could go on, but I have already established myself as a Big Nerd, indeed. You wrote this story so many years ago, but it lives on. And I thank you so much.
marielabbott chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I liked how it was mostly a happy ending, but there was still tragedy. It made the story much more powerful. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it.
carolann chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I really enjoyed this story. The characters came alive and I liked the twists in the plot. Thanks so much for sharing.
Allison McDonnell chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I'm so glad that you reposted this fic. I remember reading it on Andy's Earth2 Fanfiction Archive years ago and it was one of my favorites (along with your D&D fic 'Darkness'). You write these characters so well and really stay true to the series. In fact, my only problem with your stories is that you stopped writing them. Here's hoping that the recent DVD release inspires you to compose more E2 fic.
milady dragon chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
That was really good! I really enjoyed it, especially when all the kids decided to accept what the Terrians offered. I always felt sorry for Max; yes, he turned out to be a real snot but I felt that he wouldn't have if he'd been healed like everyone else. I mean, you can't blame his father, really; but what was the point of coming all that way, if you weren't ready to risk everything just so your child would get better? I guess people make the oddest decisions...and who knows how they'd react if faced with these really scary-looking aliens? Well...I know what I'd do... LOL

Thanks for a wonderful story!
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
That was a lot of fun to see. I was sad about Max and Jack, but it made the story more realistic. I'd like to think they get a happy ending. Thank you for sharing.
Leomeome chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Great story, I really loved it. Satisfying to the Earth2-hole in my heart ;)
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
That was just spectacularly satisfying and believable. I can't quite figure out how to comment on all that in one review. I laughed; I cried; you made me feel a wealth of emotions. I loved the new characters and your expansion of the old ones. It was a delight. Thank you, thank you, and everyone who helped get it back on ffnet.

"That's me, born to be a doorman."

"Not in that shirt."

"Hey, I like this shirt!"