Reviews for Drabble Collection: Digimon Tamers
EternalPKK chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
I liked it.
JakeCrusher chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Not what I was expecting! I thought this was a story about how Ryo keeps Cyberdramon on a leash.
JakeCrusher chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
You seem to write about characters that most people do not.
Draconic-Master chapter 8 . 6/23/2011
Great chapter, I highly enjoyed it- I do like the outside reference of X-Japan too, they're one amazing band. It made a nice real world touch to the whole story.
Just another Anon chapter 8 . 6/23/2011
Another good series. I detest Shipping in general (Slash and Het), but your stories are just great.
Rainbow35 chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
Nice one-shots. :) They're all really good. It would be nice if you updated, but you don't have to. :)
Kaizer kun chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
I love these drabbles I wasnt aure at first because they were so short but this is truely quality over quantity something my art teacher never understood Im not sure which one I like best I think Ai's quite poinent to me my teavher said similiar things about me but I also love Kenta's it truely shows growth in that one Well keep up the good work

Kai
Pidge-san chapter 7 . 11/18/2006
Awesome collection of drabbles you have here.

I like the realisticness to them all. Showing their futures here, catching them in a good moment, somewhere, anywhere.

Can't say much else, except good job, and I hope to see more from you soon.:D

P.S.-Shadeau says: Four-score and seven years ago..."
Random Projects chapter 7 . 11/3/2006
Wow. This is so great! It's really touching, all of them. I really liked how you'll just hint at the pairings. It's not that I don't like openly declared pairings (shoot, I ain't makin' sense, am I?), but I like subtle hints the most. More emotion/feel to it, I suppose...

I hope you continue writing more, and update!

PS. Forgive my stupidity, but I'm not too sure who Ai is... Wait, nevermind. I think I know. Is she the tamer of Impmon (along with her brother or something)?
ZodiacEnvoy chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
wonder why barely anyone reviews, it's good drabble.
pyro-chan the one and olny chapter 5 . 7/18/2006
hmm i like Valkyrie cuse of "The photograph of Ruki that he has pinned to the easel seems to glare at him for the thought. He smiles wryly and resumes working." X3