Reviews for Dark Night
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
sheetah chapter 6 . 8/29/2006
I really like it! Keep it up! -
Noelani chapter 6 . 8/29/2006
Ahh! Fetira, Fetira! _ Keep it coming, it's driving me nuts... *starts talking to herself*
KazeTsukai chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
hai! /

nya, i love this fic! ~~

i like the inuyasha and fullmetal alchemist, naruto, im not to known right yet

but i love it! v

nya, Hana is soo kawai! n.n and kagura and sesshy how parents! nya! kawai! hehe

naruto appear to the rescue is great!

im hope to update soon! please! please!

bye! /
Noelani chapter 5 . 8/17/2006
Sorry it took me so long to read and review this chapter! Please write the next one soon, and thanks for the PM telling me you updated! _~
Noelani chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
*glomp* It's about time you updated! I'm sorry your break is going horribly. I'll try and wait patiently for the next update, although I may be bald by that time from ripping my hair out... _
Noelani chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
My character's in the story, wooho! _ Thanks for putting her in. Anyway, loved the chapter. Poor Kagome... :( She couldn't stop him...but then again, he WAS right, he IS her son and there was no way she could shoot him. Well, update soon, okay? _~
edlovergirl chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
good story for a first fanfic. Keep writing!
Noelani chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
This was really good, I enjoyed it a lot. I like the idea of a FMA/IY crossover, and so far it's kept me interested. Keep up the good work.

~Noe
Kah'T.ASTROPHUCK chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Whe! Awaiting your next chapter...
dizzydota chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Wow this is a good chapter! Oh and thanx for the review, I'll keep checkin in on yours to see the next chapter!
AslanofTexas chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Hi there. You review one of my stories and asked me to check yours out so here I am. I like the cliffhanger, hehe. Not a bad start, but I've never watched FMA so it's slightly confusing to me. See ya later.

Aslan