Reviews for The Soul of a Warrior
Josef Engle chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
Very good story line... one offer of suggestion? Try to read slowly your paragraphs it will solve your auto spell issues... but keep on working at your craft. You appear to have potential.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Telboriel chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
Good chapter. I really like this story. It will be interesting to see what will happen to Freya. Looking forward to the next chapter, so I hope you plan on continuing this story!
Darth Fang chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
I love the story! You need to update soon I can't take it! The suspence is killing me. I'm going to be following this story very closly so keep up the good work and update soon! _
wynter89 chapter 11 . 2/29/2012
Very well written! I loved how your story evolved. cannot wait to find out more.

whats going to happen?
Khalthar chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
First off, ignore any and all commentary by the type of hypocrite that calls you a "review whore" when you ask for a review, but then you see that THEY have done the same thing themselves.

Second, while it's true that the errors in this aprticular story are numerous, the plot, storyline, charaters, and scene description are VERY well thought out! You've done a marvelous job of creating an envisionable environment for your story, and that is commendable.

Third, you are obviously not a "Review Whore", since at no time have you stated

"Leave a review, because if I don't get enough reviews, then I'll stop posting! If you don't believe me, then look at all the discontinued fics in my profile!"

THAT is what a "Review Whore" is! You simply ask the reader to review, if they like the story, and there is nothing wrong with wanting feedback. It assists all of us to improve our writing, and in spite of how some might act, there is OBVIOUSLY not one single PROFESSIONAL writer on this site! They'd be at a book signing somewhere, NOT here!

At any rate, nice job thus far. I'll be watching.

verade chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
take your time, as long as it's good reading I can wait for it. :)
GrayHuntress chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
I just read all your chapters to date. This is really a very good story. Yea, the spelling is bad in several places, but all in all a very interesting, exciting and well told story. Looking forward to more.
verade chapter 9 . 2/10/2011
yes would like to know as well were this interesting story is heading, so pleas up date soon.
Mask of Lies chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
I am looking forward to the next chapter. (p.s. don't ask people to fav you or review. Instead ask for constructive criticism - you'll get less flames that way;)
Everlasting Defiance chapter 9 . 1/22/2009
I normally don't add stories to my Favorites whose authors fail miserably at spelling the most basic of words and abuse the grammar.

However, where you seriously lack in the spelling department you make up for with clever writing that is very precise and detailed. This story is actually very well written despite the errors, with an incredible plot that is both interesting and captivating.

Update soon, and please stop whóring for reviews; it's aggravating and reflects the actions of a desperate, young teen author.

You should know better.

• Shay Piratess
Everlasting Defiance chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I am not very impressed with your writing. Scratch that, I am dámn near appalled.

Such a shame. The summary sounded promising and the storyline itself was mildly interesting, yet your horrible child-like grammar squashed any and all decency right out.

For starters, the punctuation is in total disarray. It's sloppy and there are periods placed where ought not to be and nonexistent where they should be. Commas are abused as well.

But by far the most irritating yet very common newbish mistake of them all is that you do not begin a new paragraph for the dialogue when someone different speaks. Avoid run-ons and make new paragraphs.

There is still hope for this story though, if you take my advice and clean up the ghoulish grammatical errors. The plot itself is not bad, so the story itself can be salvaged. I highly recommend you find a dámn good beta to help clean up the crap so this story can reach its full potential.

Consider this constructive criticism...I went easy on you because this is your first. If you jump down my throat and trample my generosity, then you will be truly Flamed and I promise it will not feel good once I am finished with you.

• Shay Piratess
PrimarchRuss chapter 9 . 1/19/2009
Thank you to all have left me a review and to those who have read my story so far. Im currently working on the next few chapters and will have them up as soon as i have done them.

Also thanxs to all those who have add either my story to their favourites or myself personally as a fav author, it is nice to know that a writers work is appricated.

So until the next chapter...
Boudicca of Green chapter 9 . 1/18/2009
This was very well writen. I almost wish that it would be made into the newest AVP movie. I hope you come up with a enw chapter soon.
tain89 chapter 9 . 1/14/2009
Another amazing chap!He is going to help what will happen next,will she wake up on the ship?I can not wait for the next like it will be you update again soon.