Reviews for Divergence
Purple Pallbearer chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
This a great story my only question is when is the rest you haven't updated in a long time...
Petite Madame des Chats chapter 5 . 1/18/2008
Nice! My only complaint is that there isn't any more. I like the whole idea, and I have to admit, I always like seeing Athrun and Kira on the same side, and the whole logic as to why he choose to go with Athrun is just so Kira. But it does seem to be worded a little harsher than I would imagine Kira would. In canon he always seems very gentle during this part of the series, and it does seem a little OOC to me. Actually, it's only the dialogue that ever seems off. Just here and there, it's a little stilted, and at times there are some non-sequiters that are really quite funny. It's like you have stopped writing and come back later, or your mind is moving faster than your hands can keep up with. I do precisely the same thing myself, so I know what it looks like. The best way of describing it is 'letting your pen run away with you'. Admittedly it's harder for a keyboard to run away with anything, but it's the same principle.

It's just the things a beta picks up, and nearly always get eliminated completely during the drafting, so I thought I should mention that, because the rest of your writing is too good for it to be anything else. I'm really hoping you'll update soon, it's been an enjoyable ride so far.
shinigami109 chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
... man that's good. plz update soon!
Dreamer516 chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
Great chapters! This update was a nice suprise and I can't wait for more! It'll be interesting to see where this story will go next.

BTW...Thanks for answering my ques. about the uniforms.

Keep up the great writing!
Silvermane1 chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
cool
Saniwa chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
Lol, Kira is checking Athrun out and vise versa! XD Loves it... More! More! (hands out eCookies for you) bossie Kira is something I'd love to see for ages. Thank you
Saniwa chapter 2 . 5/9/2006
Kira is a little bit OOC here; but hey with a very pushy and insistent (not too mention drop dead sexy) seme (coughs, Athrun, coughs) coaxing him when Kira has just very little involvement with the EA, it might be possible, ne. Keep up the awesome work!

m a y
Saniwa chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
A very good start! Although, the very beginning of the series, I never read this kind of GSD fictions befor
Darkmoon Fleur chapter 3 . 5/6/2006
It's a good begining! Keep writing!
Dreamer516 chapter 3 . 5/3/2006
Excellent story...love the plot so far. I always have liked Kira in ZAFT and AthrunXKira stories. Anxiously looking forward to more and where this story will go. Understandable though that it may be awhile before any more chapters come out, just PLEASE don't abandon this story. :-)

Minor detail, but out of curosity, Kira must be a green coat officer at this time since you stated that he was in a green flight suit and you stated that Nicol was the same rank, so is Nicol also a green coat? Any plans for Kira to become a redcoat, I would certainly think he would be an elite pilot since he pilots Strike?
lilplayer chapter 3 . 5/3/2006
hahaha aww I love Kira and Athrun together. I have read all of the chapters and I am sorry that I didnt pay attention to this story sooner. Keep up the good work. I loved the shower sceen and how Athrun was smirking like an idiot at the attention.

Till next review