Reviews for Breaking out
Mangagirl4 chapter 19 . 8/12/2010
glad they finally got together :D
frienz4ever chapter 19 . 6/27/2010
YOUR BACK YOUR BACK YOUR BACK YOUR BACK YOUR BACK :D

YAY!

HE FINALLY ASKED HER OUT instead of trying to surpress the feelings :D

cant wait for the next update!
Rika Yuki Hikari chapter 18 . 6/24/2010
Yes please Alice... I think it would be great if you would continue the story. I enjoy your writing style very much. I think I am still friends with you on facebook. If you would like to contact me there my name is Emilee Miller. I think your maturation will make for an amazing continuation. Really home to be reading soon!

**RikaYukiHikari**
Lina Mistress of Elements chapter 18 . 6/23/2010
I would like it if you continued the story. And if it's dark, that's actually more preferred than sappy in my own opinion. Also, shall we talk on facebook, my facebook is set as my homepage on my profile
tribalprints chapter 17 . 3/17/2009
i LOVE your story!

keep writing!

im grateful for all your effort into this story!

;D
whitedeathangel03 chapter 17 . 5/27/2008
if you ever decied to start writing again ill be waiting! i really do olve this story and hope you decide to continue it :)
Angel kitsune of darkness chapter 17 . 5/5/2008
Please tell me you are going to update soon! What's Itachi going to do to them? Will they finally kiss? What's going to happen?
bL.oWF.isH-P.E.a.C.H chapter 8 . 1/26/2008
Please update chapter 18 soon, it's been awile now,please hurry p, i wanna know what happens
Snickerdoodle-sensei chapter 17 . 7/31/2007
Wow, such angst and drama, and yet so much fluff too! I really like this, this fic has a bit of a dark theme, not something one really sees, but I like it a lot! I hope you update soon!
Black Karasu chapter 17 . 7/27/2007
x3 Good job as always! _
Black Karasu chapter 16 . 7/27/2007
Yeehee! I love the artist Pink! xD I love all her songs! Especially Who Knew! Keep on updating Black and Green-chan!
Black Karasu chapter 15 . 7/27/2007
Wow...Go Sakura! Never give up! xD Damn...I have to start reading more of your fanfics!
Black Karasu chapter 14 . 7/27/2007
Wow! Its fun to listen to the music Sakura is playing and read the story to! -
Black Karasu chapter 13 . 7/27/2007
The hell? Sasuke ran away from home? I don't think thats Sasuke...It must be Itachi...And wow...I'm gonna go swimming tomorrow at my sis's place! O I haven't swam in a long time since I got my...(a girl thing you should know if your a girl)...So...Ya! -
Black Karasu chapter 12 . 7/27/2007
I have a bad feeling about Itachi later on...