Reviews for The Life Of A Random Man
Abenobashi chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Lmao... I expected to complain about how short this is, but it's actually the perfect length ;) So cute!
cosplay chan chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
me: ah HA HA! xD this was...so Funny i almost fell out of my chair.

prince: little green man with a monstrosity of a ball? -huge vein-

me: er...calm down, the random man didn't mean anything...i hope,

anyway, good oneshot. keep rolling!

Cosplay-chan and Prince
Sophia Adamo chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Short and sweet. I love it. It definatly fits in the KD universe. Everyone is startled by the katamari, but then just get on with what they have to do. I hope you write more on Katamari Damacy, you have captured it's essence.
avery hawke chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I was looking at your stories and such, and then I looked at the one directly below your Teenage Queen one and saw "Katamari Damaci".

Whoa.

I didn't know anyone else KNEW about that game! Holy CRAP, that thing is so stupid, but addicting! I love it!

I love the story, too. Extremely humerous.

Yours most sincerely,

Avery Hawke
Megan chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Too cute! I love the journal format! Keep writing! :-)
SkarredMory chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Love it.
Greenfrie chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Nice. Good way of portraying someone in the real world witnessing a massive ball of garbage rolling around. And as for the painful process of star-making, I wrote a fic about that. I too imagine it's very, very painful.
Tollgatekeeper chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Hehe, this is great! Whenever I played Katamari, I always wondered why people didn't get really annoyed at the Prince, as he's rolling everything up and causing quite a bit of trouble. I like how the story was from the random man's point of view, and it was really funny. Good job!
lazaefair chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
HA!

That was funny. Actually, a friend of mine and I were discussing a similar scenario the other day. It ocurred to us that someone could live pretty comfortably inside the stickyball, given that houses and restaurants get stuck too, so he's not starving or unsheltered. At least until he gets turned into a star.