Reviews for Revelations on a Stairwell
This was awesome! I loved it! So beautiful, definitely something I'd re-read.
BaskliskFutaQueen chapter 2 . 1/30
I really like this story as it answers what should have happened.
noreenklose chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Ron's head wasn't thick enough! I wouldn't have let him back into the trio after the SECOND error in the same year. You, obviously, are MUCH nicer than I am! ;-P All in all, I liked it. Thanks for writing.

KUTGW,
Noreen
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Tee hee. I like! And I'm reading a little more Severus than Snape, whether that was intended or not (meaning that he's not entirely a nasty, vindictive, completely bitter man. Not entirely. Maybe 95.99%. One can hope.)
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
A little sappy and corny, and a lot fluffy, but overall a good beginning. I sometimes wonder where the Harry side of Harry/Ginny came from. It's like one moment nothing, the next a full-blown relationship. Yeesh. Not that I'm bashing that ship, or Harry/Hermione, I can and do read both, but I'm just saying, it came a bit out of nowhere on Harry's part. Y'know, maybe he was slipped a love potion...
corwyn chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
lovely story. thanks for sharing it!
Conceptuality chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
"Hogwarts's got enough goin' on withou' all o' yer adolescent angst." This pretty much sums it all up.
This was a great story!
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I dunno i like this
i know it should have been those to and it should have STARTED fourth year and coming to a head in the end of 5th year
at least in my mind
J.K upset me by saying in that interview it should have been Harry and Hermione
good job
-Jesse-
Collin Oshea chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Good story, I enjoyed this story very much. Thanks for writing it
TheChosenSlayer5by5 chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
I loved everything but the ' I know if sounds gay,' line. Other than that, wonderful job.
herart chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Lovely first chapter. If you don't mind me saying, I would prefer that the story was just the first chapter. Just the realization from both of them.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Cute story! Definitely the way it should have gone.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Corny? Totally. Sappy? Absolutely. Fluffy? You bet. I agree it's also what should have happened that night between the two best friends. Harry is definitely old enough to realize who is always there for him ... and who is the person whose welfare is most important to him. It's been Hermione since the day he met her.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 2 . 4/7/2014