Reviews for Revelations on a Stairwell
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
I will never understand why he has to be friend again with ron, he is a bag full of crap. I was able ron will drawn on the lake and the stupid jkr path be damm.
starboy454 chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
excellent
Lucius Creevey chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
You didn't bash Ron to Kingdom Come, paired him with Millicent Bulstrode and had him shovel Dragon dung for life? Heresy! Heresy, I say!

Just kidding, I actually like it, even though he got off incredibly easy. Bigger friends had broken for less IRL, but then, that wasn't far off from canon. Goid job, though.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
This was awesome! I loved it! So beautiful, definitely something I'd re-read.
BaskliskFutaQueen chapter 2 . 1/30/2015
I really like this story as it answers what should have happened.
noreenklose chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Ron's head wasn't thick enough! I wouldn't have let him back into the trio after the SECOND error in the same year. You, obviously, are MUCH nicer than I am! ;-P All in all, I liked it. Thanks for writing.

KUTGW,
Noreen
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
Tee hee. I like! And I'm reading a little more Severus than Snape, whether that was intended or not (meaning that he's not entirely a nasty, vindictive, completely bitter man. Not entirely. Maybe 95.99%. One can hope.)
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
A little sappy and corny, and a lot fluffy, but overall a good beginning. I sometimes wonder where the Harry side of Harry/Ginny came from. It's like one moment nothing, the next a full-blown relationship. Yeesh. Not that I'm bashing that ship, or Harry/Hermione, I can and do read both, but I'm just saying, it came a bit out of nowhere on Harry's part. Y'know, maybe he was slipped a love potion...
corwyn chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
lovely story. thanks for sharing it!
Conceptuality chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
"Hogwarts's got enough goin' on withou' all o' yer adolescent angst." This pretty much sums it all up.
This was a great story!
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I dunno i like this
i know it should have been those to and it should have STARTED fourth year and coming to a head in the end of 5th year
at least in my mind
J.K upset me by saying in that interview it should have been Harry and Hermione
good job
-Jesse-
Collin Oshea chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
Good story, I enjoyed this story very much. Thanks for writing it
TheChosenSlayer5by5 chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
I loved everything but the ' I know if sounds gay,' line. Other than that, wonderful job.
herart chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Lovely first chapter. If you don't mind me saying, I would prefer that the story was just the first chapter. Just the realization from both of them.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Cute story! Definitely the way it should have gone.