Reviews for A Three Bean Salad
figendog chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
wow! that was really awesome!
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I wish they did do something, xD Why stop it there. :c Something should've happened! xD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
half expected envy to just get mad and start dominating the situation
HeatherSilentHillMason chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
freaking awesome.

best threesome fic ive ever read

shows the uke side of a seme
AmoraPyra chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
wow. i really liked this story. very well written, could see it perfectly in my mind. great job. keep up the good work. :)
Mah Elocin chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I was just looking through your inventory of stories.

When I saw this, and I almost didn't read it xD

I thought when you said Pride, I thought you meant Pride. So I scrolled passed it, but for some reason it haunted me and so I scrolled back up and clicked going:

I'm going to regret this...

I'm thankful its not that Pride at all, you might have destroyed my brain.

That is by the way, an odd image of Ed screwing himself. -Dies- But interesting non the less.

I also enjoyed how you wrote Envy whimpered but said that he hadn't because it was uncharacteristic of him to do so. So that was a well played detail of humor.

Moaning like a whore. Nice image. -Laughs-

Who the hell did he think he was! He needed to be tau- Ahh… My train of thought had trailed off

He needed to be Tau-Ahh... As I read this I couldn't help imagining the way his voice must hace possibly hitched once thrown off course of his thoughts. I read it several times because it amused me.

Sorry, I happen to read and review your story at the same time. Hope that doesn't bother you too much.

(Yes, large. It’s simply the truth, I’m not trying to be conceited or anything) LMAO. That's all I have to say to that. And Envy, I believe you.

I loved that even after the threesome you kept it going with Ed and Envy, it was cute and very hot. -Grabs a fan and starts fanning- I liked the ending a lot, him thinking that they couldn't do anything while he slept.

I thought it was a good way to end it. I'm really starting to become a sucker for your writing. Oh, and Pride was adorable, so you get points for being a great writer.

I'll be reading and reviewing your other stories in the future~3
x.X.x.Nefarious.x.X.x chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
*nosebleed* O.O YAY FOR MULTIPLE GOLDEN EYES AND HAIR IN THE SAME BED!
Spamsterlady chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
omg... *nosebleed* That was amazing!
YukinoKara chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
holy shit, do better? this was amazing, much better than what I usually read...haha, I sound like such a pervert...crap, now I feel like one too -.-' haha, anyway, very well written, if I could use italics and underlines, I would, Heck, I would even use bold, I am definately favouriting this XD
Cheru-chan1316 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
wow! im in love. that was amazing! i bow down to your amazing skills!
Mars chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Wow, that was hot. And very well written. Other than that, I've nothing else coherent to say, but I felt it was review-worthy, and for someone that never submits reviews, like me, that makes it absolutely amazing. Thanks for the awesome read.

Mars.
Disintegrating Vortex chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Owo... OMG OT3! *nosebleed* That is just... too much... Eddo smex... *ha*

You are a new god. *worships*
reiuki2 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
WOW, and i thought i was smutty, you are awsome, i'll have to remember this. I was doing research for me and my friends threesome lemon scene for out upcoming fic, and this is definatly helpful! thanks for all your insight on three guys fucking! you truly are a man among fangirls! Wh00t to you...
PurePinkEtiquette chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
this was the hottest fanfic EVER! no kidding! It was!
Master Fifer chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
LMFAO! Envy is so great. I luv the "No whining or whimpering" stuff and "My reputation." LOL!

*thinks* Pride, Ed, AND Envy? SMEXY!

MF