Reviews for Fear
TheeIceQueen chapter 25 . 8/6/2013
ok so good story and all. I of course loved the fact that its all EO but fyi 6 month old babies do NOT speak. It just doesnt happen. Noises, yes, blabbering on unintelligibly, possibly, but full on speaking any real words at that age just doesnt happen. Also watch your spelling, there were quite a few spelling errors but otherwise decent story
Guest chapter 25 . 2/22/2013
Thanks or posting. Love how you added the part about Brianna hearing her moms voice and crying for her. Great ending
DeLene chapter 25 . 11/13/2011
great writing I liked the way you did it in 3 stories.
stablerlover chapter 25 . 3/1/2008
LOVED IT!

I READ ALL THREE

OF THEM. THE DIAMOND

ONE HEART AND THIS ONE.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 25 . 12/18/2006
Another GREAT Iloved it !It had action, adventure &romance!

The perfect formula for a GREAT fic! When they thought that Brianna was dead,I was once again brought to tears over a fic !Thats never happened to me &I've been reading fic for ATLEAST 10(?)yrs!
OurKissGoodbye chapter 25 . 12/7/2006
Wow. Your stories are so great. I've been reading them none stop since I found them! Keep up the great work!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 25 . 10/17/2006
HEY THAT WAS A GOOD STORY, FOR BEING YOUR THIRD PART OF THIS STORY LINE. GOOD JOB, THE BABY IS SO CUTE. AGAIN DID A GREAT JOB!
heyderpette chapter 25 . 9/2/2006
Holy moley! Diamond, One Heart, and Fear were absolutely marvelous! You kept me on my toes from Chapter One. I so look forward to more, please write more soon!
BrittanyLS chapter 25 . 6/28/2006
This series was great! I love reading stories where Olivia and Elliot are happy, and married! All 3 parts were amazing! You did a great job writing them! I could really picture everything that was happening (if that makes sense!)
Livstrong2364 chapter 25 . 6/19/2006
Happy summer to you, too! I absolutely love all of your stories!
littlesweetcupcake chapter 25 . 6/11/2006
Hey, just wanted to let you know that i've followed this story and it has been an awesome ride, you're a great writer, and i love the work!
Evergreen.C chapter 25 . 6/6/2006
ow... everything was so damn cute in this fic. it's a shame it's already done. but, hey, at least they are a happy family now, with brianna safe and all. YEY! i'm SO happy for them - yeah, i love elliot and liv so much that i am happy when they are too XD

i will wait for you to write something else. i like your fan fics,

bye bye.
kwebba chapter 25 . 6/6/2006
i loved this story and i especially loved the last paragraph of this chap! cant wait to read more of your stories!
Svu Cutie chapter 25 . 6/6/2006
i love a happy ending! I excited to see what ideas you come up with this summer.
mandaruth chapter 25 . 6/6/2006
Although I hate that it had to end it was a great ending to this story and an even better ending to the trilogy. It's been great reading the trilogy and I hope that you write another story soon.