Reviews for Dear Diary
cyberfalcon chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Aw that was so sweet and fluffy -
beaner93 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
*happy sigh* I love a story where Kags and Yasha get together! And there was Fluff! Although if someone got into my diary, and they had a rosary that I controlled, I wouldn't care who they were, I woulda 'sit'ted them to China!
randomnezz4eva123 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
This is one of your best yet but i like your Songo Miroku's more.
medievalprincess91 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
as you should be! Long live Inu/Kag fluff!
Chibi Inuyasha Lover 4ever chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
FLUFFINESS ALL AROUND!

Sesshomaru: *throws his fluffy in the air and shreds it so their are little pieces of fluff everywhere*

Chibi: ...uh... Sesshomaru... That's not what I meant by fluffiness all around...
don't resist chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Last I recalled, Fluffy is InuYasha's brother...

It's so kawaii though. So adorable, and probably the same thing any guy would do if they really, really wanted to know. I absolutly adore this one-shot. Five gold stars!
meowsa-of-DOOM chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
aw!thats so cute!XD

keep writing those awesome stories of yours!
ToastySpongeCake chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
that was a really good story. i really do like it. great job.
Tatsuya the impaler chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
here your boody review/ that was a great story
sangi chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Adorwable.

*adorable duhh*
Kagura-I am the Wind chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Very cute and fluffy! :)Loved it!
E. Hix chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
What a romantic you are! Very fluffly, very visual writing. I enjoyed immensely (I'm quite the sucker for love stories). Tres cool.

P.S.- Does using the word "damn" in your writing make you feel grown or something? Stop CUSSIN'! :)
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
cute ending. i personally think inuyasha's a kitty, but hey, that's me.
orangestarr chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
o what a good story! i loved it. but the one thign that got me was, inuyasha cant read, at least i dont think he can. but maybe thats just me thinking inuyasha more stupid than it seems. hm... lol. good story tho. one of the best i've ever read, and i've read alot...lol
Nekoi Hiokans chapter 1 . 5/7/2006