Reviews for Troth
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
And exactly when did Chloe become Lois, how, and why? And Lana Luthor? (well, I guess that one I saw it coming). And once again you wrote nothing about Lois and Bruce, guess the Dedication was more important.

I LOVED THIS STORY!

The way they traveled to Krypton, and got to know the Els, and got technically engaged was just so amazing! I truly loved it all. It was just beautiful, and very romantic (I'm just a sucker for romance).

CHLARK 4EVER!
Reader of Troth chapter 5 . 10/2/2006
OMG i loved your sequal to pieces-Troth it was absolutly beautiful captured the characters real well and love how you made Kara.

Nice mention of the lois-chloe thing at the end.

everything was beautiful in this story and it made me want to read it more and more..

Clark and Chloe are so cute!-lol-

Keep writing like i said for the other review i wrote..you have amazing talent and it is the truth-don't stop writing!

-love your fics-reader of Troth-
Creedog VanDrey chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
I like how the story is developing.

Critique: Children who are wise beyond their years aren't necessarily the prototype for cuteness. They are usually either world weary or unaware of their wisdom (which is cute). Figure out which direction you want to take Livvie.

Clark have the necklace made according to some Kryptonian wedding specifications unknowingly is too big to swallow. If he planned this, you should have referred to it earlier.
Creedog VanDrey chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Let me start by saying I love your work and hope that you will continue to write for a long time. But as a writer myself, I know we all want to grow, so I've included some of the criticisms I have below.

Check the vignettes. Lara is the WIFE of Jor-El.

Just a tip. Make sure to keep your own thoughts out of the story. Likely, one of your characters is having this thought, so place it upon them and not the narrator.

How did Chloe remember what the man called her? She would have had to have written it on the spot.

Clark's excuse to Dr. Willowbrook about why he hasn't given Chloe the bracelet is lame, compared to his reason for himself: "I'm 19. If Chloe really is the one, she'll get the bracelet." I know and you know Clark and Chloe are soul mates. Clark and Chloe are only now discovering this, and Dr. Willowbrook is presuming a lot by inferring it.

Instead of giving abstract descriptions of people, take a bit of time and describe them physically and behaviorly, so that we can infer these traits on our own.
Metropolis-Rising chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
Once again, totally awesome. You write great Chlark and your bringing Kara into your universe is great. *sigh* If nothing else your characterization of Pete is solid but the whole "Return to Krypton" thing was very good. Thanks for this.
Spidey2 chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
man I loved this story, keep going...
daydreamer22688 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY, keep going, you are a good writer!Feel free to check out my stories too. Heat Stroke, The Cool Down, and Do You Trust Me? Keep going I love it!
LantianTiger chapter 3 . 5/8/2006
I found your story at about midnight last night, and I've gotta say I'm hooked! Keep the chapters coming.

One small piece of constructive criticism-I'd really like some way of discerning between scene changes. I have found that on many authors just put a line of repeated letters like "I". This would really, really make reading a lot easier.

Again, I love your story, and I love the plotline so far!
Fletty chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Hey! Enjoying your story so far! You write well! Please update soon!
mktoronto chapter 2 . 5/6/2006
Wow! I loved Pieces so much, and I'm glad you're writing a sequel. You've set up a great mystery, and I can't wait to see how it will all play out. Please don't make us wait too long!
carcassi chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
What a beautiful story! I've been enjoying it on K-site, but I can't post on K-site from the office (why, I don't know), which is very frustrating. So finally I get to tell you "Brava"!

You have a definite gift for mood and "atmosphere." (Sunshine like golden honey? Wonderful comparison!). The dream sequence is almost mystical in tone; I can almost see those shimmery doors starting to open...

I love the way you're weaving this into the S5 canon, and the Kawatche legends. I can hardly wait to see where it's headed! (And to read your fic "Pieces," which I've slated for this weekend.) Thanks so much for sharing this! :)