Reviews for No Good Deed
Pam11 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Loved your story! I hope you do a sequel!
Potterworm chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
interesting story. well-written
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
hmm, very interesting, and nice whumping :P
Hettie chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Just found the rec for this on SGA Storyfinders. Great story! Don't know how I missed it. Thanks for sharing.
ditraveler chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
great story! I'll have to read the sequel after this.
Elizabeth Marshall Pennyworth chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Good story. :)
illman chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I have read this story several times since you posted it and still find it enjoyable. Keep up the great work!
Reyson chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Wow! Another really exciting story, must be my lucky day of finding well written completed tales to read! Okay, this has gotta go into my list of favs, as I liked the pace, the action, the interaction between the characters etc. Don't think I've read all your fics yet, but I might save them for later... too many completed fics to read and not enough time to do them all (aah, the joys of being relatively new to this site.. (grin)). I liked that there is an element of mystery here, too bad we don't find out who these men were (were they Genii or something else?). Ok, I'd better head out now - RL is calling ... Thanks again for the great read!
Titan5 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
I have no idea how I missed this, but obviously I did - at least until now. Wonderful, wonderful job. The banter was right on. Loved John and his skateboard course and, of course, his new haircut. Radek/Rodney interaction was priceless. The villains were EVIL. And do we have a possible set up for a continuation in the future? Very, very nice!
LilRicki chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Ooh, good job! Your characterizations were great, and I liked how you brought Sheppard in as a surprise in the last line of that one section. And also, as regards whumpage, I think you did an especially good job. Not that I don't enjoy pure whump stories every once in a while, but when they are well-written, have an entertaining plot, and whump for story's sake instead of "the author felt in a whumping mood today," it is a particular pleasure to read.

Ok, so, I think I'll mosey on over to your profile now and see what else you've written . . .

:-)

-LilRicki
aaeryn chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Fun story! Loved the Rodney snark and Zelenka bravado. "Please, I am Czech. My grandmother could do better job." LOL! Great job!
LaughingPig chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Another excellent read! The mental picture of McKay screaming like a little girl will linger pleasantly for me. Thank you.
drufan chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Great story! And it ends with a mystery to be solved later? She asks while batting eyelashes. Your ass is grass...ROTFL! Love the skateboarding on the pier as well. Fun as always!
Jacqueline chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Hehe…Zelenka and his handsaw, vanquisher of ancient plant mummies, and Sheppard’s note to self. The h/c was adorable…But Zelenka was the best, you really make him come to life as a character, love the humour.
Stealth Dragon chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
A splended romp. You should do a sequel.