Reviews for MPH: Reunion
tracefan chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
That was an incredible story. I can't fully tell if it ended or not at chapter 22. I like how Skule was nearly invincible due to skill.

Trace is cool, but the Noxus vs. Kanden segment up to the end was rather odd.

Very exciting, very well written.
FinalPhantasm chapter 22 . 4/5/2007
great story. update soon please.
Master Xanat chapter 22 . 1/21/2007
Dang, I feel sorry for Sylux. This is the best MPH fanfic I have ever read, and a pity there isn't more on the site. I like the idea of other bounty hunters in the games besides Samus, (however she is freakin' awesome!) Great story and I hope you update soon.
falcored chapter 9 . 10/28/2006
Short but okay chapter. I'm guessing that the real action begins next chapter.
falcored chapter 7 . 10/28/2006
Well it looks like all hope is gone for our heroes. Good place to stop for part 1.
falcored chapter 6 . 10/28/2006
I think triskelion is spelled with one l not two. Just wanted to tell you. Anyway it was a pretty good battle with the only problem being that it seemed like all Trace did was lung forward.
falcored chapter 5 . 10/28/2006
I hope that Trace beats up his nemesis Skule and wins. Okay chapter with some stealth action.
falcored chapter 4 . 10/27/2006
Awesome battle, I could totally imagine it as it was going on. The avalanche was cool too. Hope Sylux is okay, he's one of my favorite characters. Good chapter.
falcored chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
Okay chapter with not much happening except a little action sequence in the end. Keep on going.
falcored chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
Good action scene. Pretty well written and thought out. Can't wait to see what happenes next.
The One True Koneko chapter 22 . 10/8/2006
Ouch. Go easy on Kanden, Sylux. It wasn't his fault. He did remember anything! Doofus.
Hunter 001 chapter 22 . 8/30/2006
bloody post the next chapter already...
Red Mage Moogle chapter 22 . 8/27/2006
Grammar could see a facelift. Also, the hunters are quite OOC at times. Kupo!
falcored chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Well this seems like a pretty good story so far despite some grammer errors here and there. Can't wait to read what happens next.
The One True Koneko chapter 21 . 8/18/2006
Ooh, exciting. What happens next?