Reviews for Second Chances
Mariah94 chapter 6 . 11/20/2016
Aw man. I'm so sad this is over. This was so,e wonderful writing. You really did them justice.
Mariah94 chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
Such a beautiful story...sad that it is coming to an end!
Mariah94 chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
Whoa! What. A chapter! Huge awesome plot twists here. Love it
Mariah94 chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
Another wonderful chapter. Excellent writing. I really like this story.
Mariah94 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Oh yes, this is going to be a good story!
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
Aside from being deliciously delectable (truly, for these two...wow), I appreciate that an important topic was finally addressed - I kept wondering how this would be handled.
And while I do love these blissful little interludes, an exciting detour is perhaps the best way to test their seemingly easy resolution - or, at least, I assume as much by the title of the next chapter.
PrettyWithAPistol chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
It's interesting - while the motions are still so new and foreign, purely imaginitive, it still has retained the element of believability in a sequel. Strange, of course, as I've never read a fic of these two taken so far into the "mundane" ongoings of domestic bliss. And to do so convincingly? Spectacular.
I'm terribly curious to see how they find a way to exist in it, particularly him, without losing it, as so many of us without the same "circumstances" and extreme nature of perspective often do.
Here's to another great adventure ~
midnightblue1992 chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
Lovely story!
Love it!
thoughtcrimes chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Oh, my goodnessssssssss!

I cannot explain how happy I was last night to find that you had a sequel. I feel bad that I forgot the name of the first installment of this little series...but that does not have anything to do with how much I love it! I had no idea that you were going to write a sequel and just. 3 I'm so happy.

Only on chapter two at the moment, but I'm so excited!
Duchess of Blueberries chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
oh my, I loved it!
Loboscha chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
splendid!
Lou92 chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
:D Love the whole story from the start of the prequel to the end of this.
Tenshiii77 chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
Wow...

This Story (including "Like Light and Cloud Shadow") has become one of my most favorites on this site! It's so realistic, the way you tell it.

I thank you so much for this story! :D
Tenshiii77 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Yes, I was very happy to see that there was more of this :)
KJT chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
That was fantastic, the most realistic stories for a continuation for the movie, well done!