Reviews for Second Chances
Lovely story!
Love it!
thoughtcrimes chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Oh, my goodnessssssssss!

I cannot explain how happy I was last night to find that you had a sequel. I feel bad that I forgot the name of the first installment of this little series...but that does not have anything to do with how much I love it! I had no idea that you were going to write a sequel and just. 3 I'm so happy.

Only on chapter two at the moment, but I'm so excited!
Duchess of Blueberries chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
oh my, I loved it!
Loboscha chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
splendid!
Lou92 chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
:D Love the whole story from the start of the prequel to the end of this.
Tenshiii77 chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
Wow...

This Story (including "Like Light and Cloud Shadow") has become one of my most favorites on this site! It's so realistic, the way you tell it.

I thank you so much for this story! :D
Tenshiii77 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Yes, I was very happy to see that there was more of this :)
KJT chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
That was fantastic, the most realistic stories for a continuation for the movie, well done!
vsvigilante chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
Excellent!-That's all I can say!
vampires-pen chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
This is a wonderful story and I really enjoyed it.
sami1010220 chapter 6 . 2/21/2009
ugh, i loved these fics! the only thing that bothered me (which i probably wouldn't have even noticed if i had read all of it in one sitting)was V's language. after a while, he didn't seem as eloquent as he did in the movie, or even in the beginning of the first fic. it wasn't really too much of a problem, it was just something i noticed. still, a really great job!
Animekitty47 chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
That was a totally awesome story! XD And the chappies were so nice and long! :D *huggles you*
BlaqueCat13 chapter 6 . 11/20/2007
This was a great story. It really kept my interest.I love how Finch and Dominic became allies with V & Evey. And I like how you tied in Gordon & V, very interesting. I always thought that there was more to the coincidence of the "eggy-in-the-basket". I believed that V was Gordon's brother so having him related to V even as an in-law made sense to me. Keep up the great writing. ..
firefly chapter 6 . 9/11/2007
This is a beautiful story! I loved the plot and everything about it. I hoe you will write another one very soon. You write so well. I envy your talent.

Thanks for a wonderful read...

Ann
The Genocidal Maniac chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Small thing of note.

A "fanny" in England is actually a vagina. "Fanny" is an American only slang for 'bottom', and it always makes me double take whenever I see 'so and so smacks so and so's fanny'... because to me that's like reading 'so and so smacks so and so's vagina'.

But aside from that, I'm quite thoroughly enjoying this fanfiction. You have a nice writing style.