Reviews for Black Rose
PrideEdwardElric chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
aww thats cute. shadow's right that faker doesnt deserve amy
CrazyShadAmyFan chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Yay ! That's one of the fist stories I've read on this site, and one of the best too ! I noticed a little the editing, but the story is still very great ! :3
Lazlo Pizzazzlo chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
a VERY lovely story! i love shadamy! i can't wait to hear more from you!
TwilightPrincess012 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
OMFG I LOVE IT! SHADAMY FOREVA! _ If you made a sequel to this, that would be awesome! Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna try kill Sonic with my rocket launcer!

Sonic: Again? What is this, like, the 10th time?

Me: 28th actually.

Sonic: 28TH?

Ivy: Wow TP, you've beat your record. Now get him!

Me: Got It! *aims at Sonic and gets ready to fire*

Me: Because it's my prized possesion!

Sonic: Damn You!

MITER MISTOR chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Sorry bt I hate SadAmy
Halofanfirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
This was, THE BEST SHADAMY FANFIC EVER! I am a huge fan of ShadAmy. This fanfic was AWSOME!
The-Midnight-Breeze chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Sick! *barfs* No offense. Amy and Shadow DO not belong 2gether
Gooneeee chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Wow! *dreamy eyes* this story makes me want to Pounce on Shadow!
Shi-Long Begone chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Three words: Oh. My. God.

Probably the BEST ShadAmy I have EVER read. -a choir sings 'Hallelujah'- XD

Is it possible for a sequel? XD
koolkid180 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Your first ShadowXAmy huh? Not bad at all. Someone recomended it to me, so I decided to read it. I'm glad I did, but not glad that I wasted 5 minutes when I'm supossed to be doing all of my homework lol. Very, very good. *Favorites*
The Maiden in Pink chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
My gosh,this was good! ShadAmy rulez! I love it!
Little Fortune Cookie chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
This is one of my favorite stories on It is so awesome! You put alot of description into this story so I'm able to visualize it in my head alos I am an absolute ShadAmy fan!

The 'moments'that they have are, and they make my stomach turn circles because it is so moving. The way that Shadow seems so confident and Amy seems unsure adds to the suspense of the story.

The words that I type now can't even beign to describe the awesomness of this story.

You MUST write a sequal to this, please and thank you._ Also jsut a note you and your story are now on my favs list.
Rhea chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Very toching and a brillent idea. a beautiful story. It was so detailed i could picture it in my mind.
Persepone chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
This was the first story on FanFiction I read, and it is probably what triggered my own writing here.

Thank you.
Account Exanimated chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I really enjoyed this fic!it was AWESOME(says in a loud throaty voice .
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »