Reviews for Two Guys Walk into a Bar
tanya13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
omg "special sammy" best line ever! very cute story.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
The perfect Cheeseburger ever makes up for the demon hunting in the universe. Loved this all in its deliciousness. Write more soon. PLZ
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Good story.
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
very interesting and original. :D
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Wow. Awesome job. Love the Hardy Boy ref. Catch ya on the flip side.
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
""Well I know what the problem is," Brandy said, refilling Tom's glass. "There's not enough danger- pain… close calls. You're guys- you wouldn't understand. Women like to read about the hero being in danger, bleeding a little before he triumphs." She gathered the brother's empty plates and paused. "You gotta rough 'em up a little."" LMFAO god its so true! Hehe!
Phx chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
LOL! I just about choked you sneaky gal you - Frank and Joe, yeah. I think you did have me in mind.

I loved Dean and his cheeseburger. That boy does enjoy his food. And poor tormented Sam. I do love how intune Dean is to his brother's constantly changing moods.

Very nice - non angsty story.

Sherry
IheartPadalecki chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Nice story! I really liekd it actually lol.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Oh God! 'Dean King' as in Stephen King? That was freaking priceless. And why the hell won't Sam and Dean write up books based on their experiences. Hell, the stories would be considered fiction unless the people reading them have actually had contact with the Winchesters or the Supernatural.

I have to admit this one shot was pretty awesome. Keep up the good work.
Jayme chapter 1 . 5/3/2006