Reviews for Fire Emblem: Realm of Darkness
LoZfan86 chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
NOOOOOOO! It can't end now! Please finish this!
LoZfan86 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Awesome awesome AWESOME! Can't wait to read the rest! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
AWESOME! But... where were Mia, Gatrie and Rhys? All the same... I LOVE THIS!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
This Fanfic is beautifully written. I'm really in awe of your abilities. I've been kept in wonder and suspense since I read the first chapter. Please don't stop, this is really incredible!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Light of Redemption chapter 13 . 3/2/2012
I really like your story. Are you guys still editing it?
Regnwyn chapter 9 . 6/9/2011

I really love the way you write and the story got me hooked. But just as you assumed, you really “clobbered” the German language a little, which is not too bad since I for myself could never write as beautifully in German as you do in English. But since German is my mother-language, I can’t resist making a few suggestions to Boyds German sentences. I think your writing-style is very very good and the German sentences will never sound as great, but at least I might try to make it grammatically correct. ;)

Mist does of course mean “Nebel” however “Nebel” is not a name in German and sounds a bit weird. In the German version of the game, “Mist” is called “Alja”, but I really don’t get why they did that. (And Kieran is called Kevin, Haar is Darahan, Bastian is Juri and so on …which is why I normally switch to the English version.) So I’d just keep it as “Mist”.

My suggestions:

"Lovely Mist, quit teasing me." – „Liebste Mist, hör auf, mich zu ärgern“. That would be the direct translation. However, I would probably put it like that: „Liebste Mist, hör sofort auf damit“ which would actually mean: „Lovely Mist, stop that immediately“, but it sounds more “natural” for Boyd to say and more fitting for the situation. ;)

„You ready?“ That’s difficult to translate. In German you’d either say: „Bereit?“ („Ready?“) or “Bist du bereit?” („Are you ready?“) or “Seid Ihr bereit?”. (“Ihr” is the formal address for the middle-ages. So it depends on how Boyd would address Mist. LOL )

„Gotcha!“ – “Hab dich!” (“To Get” has many translations in German. “Holen” would mean something like “to bring”, so in this context “Hab dich!” would be right.)

Now, I’ll stop to be a wiseguy and read on! Thanks for this great story!

TessoMesso chapter 13 . 4/26/2011
Yay Soren! lol, Awesome chapt once again! Update soon I want to see what happens with Leanne!
subject name here chapter 13 . 4/13/2011
An amazing story! Keep up the epic work.
Forcystus5 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Interesting story. I will keep reading when I can.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
I knew that it was japanese backaard I'm learning it so I can tell wow German I love German too. That guy is scaring me what did he do to Sanaki I'm worried, and Soren can hear everything XD huhuhuh
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
Tyna has Laguz-Phobia but why...?
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 7 . 11/23/2010
Yes I know you love me! XD lol Soren is inmortal! O.o nah he's branded and that alone gives him high risistence, and yeah he's a half dragon too, so... Anywyas nice chapter and I wonder what Sanaki is up to. Hmmm... also The name that Ike uses is weird but I understand his reasons.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
Well, Soren is being mean to the new mages, and poor Tyna XD
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
Hahaahah Boyd wants to beat Soren! Awww Mist flushed, she's so cute Tyna sounds interesting.