Reviews for What Does Not Bleed
TailzofDarkLight chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Nice! _
SSJBardock chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Good work. I've always found the relationship between Uryuu and his father to be very interesting.
Alaena Night chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
*waves* I was wandering through your profile and this story caught my eye. I love it because Uryuu (heh, too used to calling him Ishida, but it might be confused with his dad, now...) is my favorite character and one of my favorites to write. And for some twisted reason, I like Ryuuken, too. The father/son relationship between those two is too fun. Sort of distant and emotionless...but not quite.

I like how you wrote this! You got into Ishida's thoughts very well. It was so sad in a funny sort of way when he was thinking dryly that his dad would be the best-dressed one at his funeral. It's sad because fathers and sons shouldn't be that way.

I caught a single, very small mistake:

- How much time he waisted (waisted should be wasted)

Hehe, but I ramble. Excellent job with this story! Write more Ishida! *beats down fangirl* Ah...sorry about that. Keep up the amazing work.

-Alaena
Iteria chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
I liked this story, but then I like all of your stories. But, I especially liked the punch to the face that Ryuuken got in the end. I hope the bastard gets one in the manga too, but that's probably asking too much.

-Iteria